Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am 26years old and attracting to a man who is 46
All,

I am 26 years and recently has discover I am falling in love with a guy who is 20 years older than me. He has his happy family and with 3 kids. Elder are 19y.o.

I am bisex and I know this is wrong, but I just cant control myself for testing him if he likes me like he likes woman. The way he shown and express is neutral and treat me like a friend. We've have been know each other for 8month. This weird feeling kept surround me for joining him another relationship.

He kept asking me for outting and I demand a reason. And he said he just want to bring a new fresh town for breathing. I dont know what to do and how he feels.

So, I really need your all advice. Shall I tell him I bisex and ask him if he is interested to start relationship while hiding it from his family? Loving someone is crazy, but loving someone who already married and with children is even crazier. Sad

I think you should forget him. As I understood, he's not interested in you. Besides he has a family. Imagine yourself in the place of his wife/girlfriend. How would you feel if someone was trying to steal your man from you?

lukeito12 Wrote:. Shall I tell him I bisex and ask him if he is interested to start relationship while hiding it from his family?

absolutely , completely , 100% definitely NO.

you can't control who you fall for , but you can control your actions. this guy is married and , therefore , is completely off limits unless he and his wife have both agreed to an open relationship.

imagine if you were married and had kids , and were totally in love and happy with your family. then found out that your husband/wife was having an affair with someone else. how would you feel ? totally broken and betrayed ?
remember that any relationship you consider having (whether it's sexual or romantic) with a married person doesn't just involve that person . it involves their wife/husband and any children they happen to have . those are all the people the two of you would be hurting by getting involved with one another.

so don't do it. move on and get over it.

Why is he inviting you out? How did that start - what does it center around? Bringing you to restaurants by himself, on dates??

Also, if you are to have a relationship with him; he should stop the relationship he currently has before starting a one. In that order. I know it's unlikely, but unless you're okay with being a mistress that's how it works.

Integrity should supersede desire. I know sometimes it doesn't but that should be the goal. Be better than him.

00.2 centovos

So you want to be the other woman, the mistress, the home wrecker....

Hmm How does that make you feel to know that that is what you would be?

Look its fine and well to be attracted to a guy 20 years older than you, even fine and well to get into a relationship with him.

What is not fine and well is tempting a MARRIED man to have sex with you and do shit and break the vows of marriage which is a Sacred institution and one we gays have been breaking our asses attempting to get access to.

The last thing we need is LGBT attempting to shatter marriages and reduce them to nothing.

Stop pestering this guy, leave him be. Go out and find a single man, one who isn't going to have to betray his spouse in order to have a fling with you.

I don't see the relevance of pointing out the age difference nor putting it as a thread title. It has none, and certainly not for your case, which it should be called "I want to wreck a family" instead.

So you have feelings for the guy. Control them.

This guy is married with kids and you don't even know if he's anything else but straight.

NO!

Get him out of your head, focus on someone else, single and available and leave him and his family alone.

Should he by any chance suggests the slightiest hint of wanting something with you, turn your back and walk away

I have to agree with the other posters.
It is not his age that is relevant but the fact that he is unavailable and you can look at this in 2 ways:
1. If he cheats on his wife with anyone the probability is he would cheat on anyone.
2. He may just like you as a friend and does not want anything other than friendship.

If you enjoy each other's company you could still see him on a friendship basis but if you get a knot in your stomach every time you see him you should move away.

There are plenty of available guys who you could bond with. Try to do the right thing!

They all said the right thing..

NO for me as well.

It would just give troubles to your life, and to his family..

Some feelings are not just right to be pursued....

If you would follow all the opinions of the people above me then you are giving yourself a huge favor

Sweetie he is already in a relationship .
Move on to greener available pastures