Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like a kitten and puppy wrestling in a boot
Like a pregnant women craving pickles and ice cream I've started to read the really gushy lovey-dovey cute dopey over the top gay romantic web comics that are out there and i wanted to ask if any of you had any recommendations

Only men though the notebook was super romantic but there as still a vajayjay in there somewhere so it it was just meh for me

Um.... What no puppy? No Kitteh? No Boot?

Screw you and your request, no cats, dogs and boots no links... :tongue:

Hmm. Actually I don't read gay stories, or romances or stuff... https://www.google.com/#q=gay+romance+fiction has several sites.. IDK.. any of those helpful?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Um.... What no puppy? No Kitteh? No Boot?

Screw you and your request, no cats, dogs and boots no links... :tongue:

Hmm. Actually I don't read gay stories, or romances or stuff... https://www.google.com/#q=gay+romance+fiction has several sites.. IDK.. any of those helpful?

You Elves, if it ain't about Animals or your Shoes, it's like Astrophysics :I

I love reading Gay boy Fan fiction, and some Doujinshi, but not really Gay Comics per se. Doujinshi is like a Comic, or rather a Manga, except its not really either or, especially since the topic is usually Popular Anime male pairings, romancing and fucking the 2D shit out of each other.

Like ;
[Image: 014.jpg]

[Image: 015.jpg]

sasukexnaruto Doujinshi

Don't you judge me! A gurl can dream xD... A part of me...probably the lower half... Wants to be Naruto >,>

Astrophysics? What is that?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Astrophysics? What is that?

[Image: 4ca2c51feb4d02442c3e53d29b1a3e22.jpg]