Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of the silly ones...
So recently I joined Tumblr. At first it was because of Tyler Oakley (I am a massive fan), but then I started to look further into blogs and all the tumblr stuff until I found a (gay) guy that I really like. I mean, I love his internet persona (putting it this way cause I can't know how he behaves in real life).
But he writes that he likes every single thing that I happen to like... Also I found out we have a few things in common. And that, despite the fact that we live in different countries, he has actually lived and originates from the city I live and grew up in.
So, after discovering these facts, I decided to play it a bit of a masochist and started sending fan mails to him to which he replied... until recently. He did say that he had work to do and one time that he was a bit late to reply he said that he didn't know how he missed it.
But still, I know that I seem like a weird,stalker-like person and I'd like some help or any ideas on how I can get over an internetic crush. Because, I understand that nothing can actually be achieved through this...

Thank you in advance and sorry to bother you with such a trivial matter.

Be yourself, take your time, act normal and see what happens?