Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health care
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says they are going to sell your house to pay for your nursing care. So what do you do?

An alternative plane is to give anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are then allowed to shoot four Politicians.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where........ you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!

Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That’s great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They’re all covered.

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It’s the same government that just told you that they cannot afford to pay for your nursing care.

And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it.

Plus, because you are a prisoner you don't have to pay income tax.

Isn't this a great plan or what?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It sounds pretty sweet to me but can I have more than four bullets in my gun? I'm not that great at aiming and I think I'll need a few clips :3

Oh and maybe more than 3 politicians shoot I will

Oh if only the penitenciary system worked like that here..then again, it's prison, I don't really know why the hell people demands those guys are taken care in fine conditions.

But the point is, prison sucks here.

So I kill 3 politicians and then myself. Hypothetically speaking, naturally.