Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two, yes two Apologies
Hi All

First Apology…. Cry
Firstly, I do owe those that know me here, an apology.

Not being “cyber savvy” I took things up the wrong way, when there was no enquiry as to why I suddenly stopped posting.

I mistook this as an indication that it did not really matter to most, and that’s why I was only “lurking” for quite a while now.

Bow, has given me “the other side perspective” and I have to admit, he is probably more accurate than I was, so, again, sorry, one and all.

Second Apology…. Cry...Cry
The daft duck gonna be postin’ & postin’ & postin’ & postin’ & postin’& postin’ & postin’& postin’ & postin’………. Elefant...Elefant...Elefant

Deal with it Dance

Sometimes people need a break. I just assumed there was a very good reason, and I took your silence as a cue that it was something you'd rather keep private than spread all over the place. I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't care, I've missed you posting the whole time. Bighug

I did enquire why you stopped posting… to myself Smile

Welcome back !

[Image: unypy7yp.jpg]

Lots of people leave without saying anything. It makes me sad. If it makes you feel better, I'm happy that you're here and didn't leave.

partis Wrote:I did enquire why you stopped posting… to myself Smile

Welcome back !

[Image: unypy7yp.jpg]

This is soooo cool, I gonna use it as an AVI Ta!

Woollyhats Wrote:Lots of people leave without saying anything. It makes me sad. If it makes you feel better, I'm happy that you're here and didn't leave.

Thanks you wooly headed wombat, I appreciate that.. :biggrin:

Bighug

It was about time you came back.

Confusedmile:

Thank you for coming back.

I was concerned but in the back of my mind I know some people just need a break and they always come back Wink

Glad to see you back Mr. Duck.

I thought you DID make a statement that you were "going away" for a bit, but would be back later on. Or maybe you just PM'd that to me?

Anyway, thats why I didnt "raise a stink" about you not being on here....cause you told me you were leaving for a bit.

Happy My Dukkie Wukkies is back!!!

[Image: IMG_4332.JPG]