Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's just a joke,
It's all about humor...but not only for that.
Recently i've heard from someone that most important persons of european culture are unknown for many people
I'm not lector i dont want talking about it in serious way.

So,,,,it's just a joke,

He is my favorite. I love him so much! The great french poet Arthur Rimbaud.
[Image: rimbaud.jpg]
)))),,,Yes it's true)
When he was age 17 he stole Paule Verlen (who was talented and famous french poet at his time - and now) from his silent respectable life for amasing crazy
and awesome trip. They are loved each other but they love relationship was very difficult and dramatic. You can see they story in the movie Total eclipse with Leo Dicaprio.
thank you for your reading

Look forward to the film, ive not heard of it.

Well i never heard of him before you mentioned and really valet you cannot be all that naive, if there’s not a hollywood movie not many people will care Wink

partis Wrote:Look forward to the film, ive not heard of it.

Well i never heard of him before you mentioned and really valet you cannot be all that naive, if there’s not a hollywood movie not many people will care Wink

i'm not naive. I knew that it will not be interesting for many people. Anyway from time to time i try to show to people how interesting to be knowledgeable about literature poetry and even ballet( yes i know that i'm a madman )) ...But why not? Sometimes it works

i don't think that someone after watching this video will go to bookstore to buy Rimbaud's book. It's just for entertainment.