Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodness, hope this young man grows up ok...
Is this young man telling us he's gay?

It's THAT extreme.

This much hate? It's scary.... hehe
http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/28/every-time...g-4682337/

Only boy in a family of girls - I would cry too.... Poor fella.

Parents must be proud...that is parenting done right.

dfiant Wrote:Parents must be proud...that is parenting done right.

Hey, I was asked if I wanted a brother or a sister before my sister was born. I said "sister" obviously. Then after she was born, I had thought about it and asked if we could exchange her, cause I decided I wanted a brother.

yeah, and look how you turned out....Too many spoilt brats in the world already.

dfiant Wrote:yeah, and look how you turned out....Too many spoilt brats in the world already.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY got out on the wrong side of the dingo cave this morning!!!!

Poke2

I could only watch 48 seconds, i feel for the poor little fella, having 4 sisters myself and no brothers, i didnt react like him when my two little sisters were born though i think the adults were winding him up then so i dont know how it ends

Little dude has play and fun on the brain, not sex. What a crazy question. But hey, you do crazy so well I keep coming back every day to see more! Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Oh, there are much worse than that out there, like this one:

There's a guy called Kimmel on TV (I think) who gets parents to do mean things to their kids (or make the kids think so anyway), like pretending to have eaten all their Halloween candy or give them absurd Christmas presents that they will definitely not like. Normally I avoid those as I don't want to encourage pranks of that nature for the world to laugh at but a person has shown me a vid already playing saying I had to see it while she was laughing at the kids. In some cases the kids could be remarkably mature about it, sometimes heartrendingly sad, and other times throw an epic tantrum. And they could be occasionally funny (but it's not something I'd do for a laugh).