Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Busts through Door* Hey!
Hello, I'm Huggy. It's nice to meet you all. I'm a guy that is very deep yet bubbly and outgoing. I'm a ENFP (If any of you are into MBTI then you know what that is) and so I hope to have great conversations and meet new people here!

welcome to gs

Whatsup Huggy! Welcome to GS. I'm an INTP. Hit me up whenever :-)

Welcome! I have no idea what those acronyms mean...

Chimpy Wrote:Welcome! I have no idea what those acronyms mean...

ENFP: Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)

MBTI Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:ENFP: Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.

Thanks for being the GS "de-coder"!!!!

LONDONER Wrote:ENFP: Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving (Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)

Yeah I heard about that cult - they sacrifice virgins to volcanoes or something.:eek:

Huggy - well we have a cuddles around here so you will fit in.Wavey

Yeah that cult...Biglaugh one girl I can't remember in school made me take whatever test they do..

I got INTJ whatever that means.

Welcome to GS Wavey

Hey gurl. Welcome to GS

I'm a FFAB - Fucking Fabulous Ass Bitch and I have no clue about LMNOP or whatever that Alphabet thingie is all about, but you can be sure that some people here already do (obviously)

So you'll fit right in :>

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

LONDONER Wrote:[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Ever notice how many of these terms start with psycho? Just sayin'

Welcome to GS Confusedmile: