Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity is killing this kitty.......
If we were to all meet up one day................

If all the current posting GS members were to get together and have a "do" at some nice hotel...........what would happen?

A lot of people have different persona's than they do in real life, online. Do you think the "friends" you have on here now would still feel the same about you after meeting you? Or would you feel the same about others, seeing how different they are in real life?

Would it be a "bubble buster" to have such an event, as it could dissolve all the mystery that people have on here for one another? Would you even bother getting back on GS afterwards?

Would you even go to such an event, if it were completely free to you?

[Image: content_15854_1.jpg]

It could be an interesting disaster! Mostly I thinK it would end thus:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Most of you would think I'm a snob or something since I won't talk to you. The few that would get me to talking would instantly peg my IQ several points lower, or worse would try to 'help' me by finding words and completing sentences for me.

Other than that silence I carry with me... my attitude is pretty much the same - I use humor to deflect and cover all of the badness in life, I'm blunt and to the point (when I do talk).

LONDONER Wrote:It could be an interesting disaster! Mostly I thinK it would end thus:

THANK YOU!!!
I have a new signature!!!!

HerzRoflXyxwave

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Most of you would think I'm a snob or something since I won't talk to you. The few that would get me to talking would instantly peg my IQ several points lower, or worse would try to 'help' me by finding words and completing sentences for me.

Other than that silence I carry with me... my attitude is pretty much the same - I use humor to deflect and cover all of the badness in life, I'm blunt and to the point (when I do talk).

Understandable.

Although Im sure you would be hugged to death!!!!

Bighug

Yes things would be different, although i have been honest and i think i am what you guys think i am like, i havent created a persona

Id probably be thinking you all talk funny…

I would need a drink

Then another drink

Then perhaps a double

Then just have fun… hopefully relax and lose inhibitions and talk to various people i want to (quite a many) and i never really try to get people to like me i just be myself and this is what i would do.

… quite concerned id be a big slut, thats the main concern.

Oh I'm definitely not much of a flirt in real life as I am here teehee

Maybe people would be dissapointed about that.

As for me..It would be nice to find out anyway. As much as a person may act differently here, I'd rather know how they behave in real life. Not much of a bubble bust but more of a fun research project

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Most of you would think I'm a snob or something since I won't talk to you. The few that would get me to talking would instantly peg my IQ several points lower, or worse would try to 'help' me by finding words and completing sentences for me.

No need to talk, I would just go and hug you and get the awkward phase done with soon

Confusedmile:

My main thing is people's voices. You get an idea of how their voices might sound, and when they actually speak to you in person, their voice is nothing like what you thought it would be. Sometimes, changes your whole perception of that person.

No really, I think this is a good thread..

Yes I would go. I for one have been honest in representing the real me, because of the anonimity.

You guys know my story... What's made me closed and very difficult to get through to in real life...

It is reality that sees the un-real me... you guys see the real me.

Hell yes, meeting you guys who would expect me to be me because I've opened most of the doors to all of you, and a few remaining ones to a few other's, would be very liberating