Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do People Really Get Wiser?
Do people really get wiser when they get older?

Or are they just at the point in their lives where they have "done it all, seen it all" to just have more "street" knowledge than younger people?

[Image: Card_Couture_Fourth_Wall_Brnads_Give_A_H...OT0061.jpg]

Its not what you know, but how you use it that determines wisdom and for that matter intelligence.

Sometimes. I know it's 99% less long winded than I usually am, but it's the best answer :I

Some people will even get dumber...

Trust you me, SOME older folks I know are stupid to the core. I am ashamed to be around them.

so, what Bowyn said.

I keep getting dumber and dumber

Miles Wrote:I keep getting dumber and dumber

If by "dumber" you mean SMARTER, then yeah....

Or at least more SMART assed!!!!!
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

MisterTinkles Wrote:If by "dumber" you mean SMARTER, then yeah....

Or at least more SMART assed!!!!!
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Good point, my ass really smarts right now

Smileysex <-----murlz on left, tinks on right

I'm not sure about it... Maybe sometimes, maybe WAS real in the past, not so much in the latest generations... If I think about my granny, her friends etc, they don't have any degree, or they don't know so much, but they're very wise... Not everyone, but the most of these people. And If I think about my parents or people with a similar age... To be honest many of these, didn't learn something about life in the last 25-30 years who I lived whit them...

Nazi Germany was one of the more intelligent nations in the world during WW2. To oppress and kill people are not great indicators of wisdom.

If you learn through life and by your mistakes then you become wiser but there is a lot to be said for being a free spirit. You tend to lose that as you get older.