Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A tad nervous...
So last weekend I went to a large city 40miles away and went clubbing with some friends at a gay club which was pretty awesome but I didn't end up meeting anyone. However the next morning I ended up getting messaged on grindr by this guy who was extremely nice and friendly, he wasn't your usual type on there thankfully and we texted loads all day. So anyway we've decided to meet up and go on a date which I'm mega excited about and yeah I know it could be risky but I've told friends and were meeting up in public.

So it's my first ever date and I'm getting really nervous and I have a habit of screwing up stuff when I'm nervous not to mention it brings out a minor stammer.. So does anyone please have any advice to try n relax n calm down?

I think with the meeting in public bit you already have much of the important covered.

So you need to get your mind a bit off of your date. Go out with friends, have your normal fun.

Blast some music you like, keep up the routine you usually do. Before the date if you can, try and lay down, take a nap, listen to relaxing music.

Also, it will probably help you to remember that this guy is most likely as nervous as you.

Good for you eth, that’s awesome, you will be nervous and so will he but if you can walk into a gay club you can do this, my best advice is dont think about it too much, there’s nothing you can do except be yourself and be natural, hope it goes well :-)

I think just about everybody gets nervous on their first date, so don't be worried about making a couple mistakes. Your date will probably be nervous too!!!!.

Good luck, I hope you have a lot of fun.

Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Nice Eth..

Anyway, It's normal to be nervous. For sure you would be both quite nervous.

Maybe just entertain yourself before going to the date, so that yoi would be more calmed and relaxed

Thanks guy the date went really well we ended up spending the whole day together Smile he's an incredible guy and I'm not gonna lie I'm punch well above my weight with him lol!!!

Congratulations on the successful date :-D I wish you many more to come!

Good for you. Pleased it went well

Eth21 Wrote:Thanks guy the date went really well we ended up spending the whole day together Smile he's an incredible guy and I'm not gonna lie I'm punch well above my weight with him lol!!!
That's great, let us know how it goes!