Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peanuts <3
So I wonder;
[Image: mobile-10690-1396298429-15.jpg]

I got;
[Image: 31c4560113ba7fd8a301a57a33fac512-7.jpg]
"You’re a no-nonsense firecracker. You’re competitive, driven, and sharp-tongued. You don’t have time for mincing words, and you definitely don’t have time for people who are standing between you and your goals. Underneath all that tenacity, you’re an extremely loyal friend, andy a very sensitive person. Once you care about someone, you care completely, and you’ll do anything for them — though you’d never admit it."

Omg and I always did love her butch self too <3 . How did they know?

Here's da Linky ;3

I am Franklin, except without a turtle shell.

"You got: Franklin
You’re an old soul. You’ve seen more than most people your age — whatever age that is — and have used those experiences to become a more empathetic and emotionally aware person. You have a great appreciation for friendship, love, and family, and are a deeply intelligent person who doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone."

[Image: 30b196e1ec2ca7cd03a9a791d215b589-48.jpg]

Woollyhats Wrote:I am Franklin, except without a turtle shell.

"You got: Franklin
You’re an old soul. You’ve seen more than most people your age — whatever age that is — and have used those experiences to become a more empathetic and emotionally aware person. You have a great appreciation for friendship, love, and family, and are a deeply intelligent person who doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone."

[Image: 30b196e1ec2ca7cd03a9a791d215b589-48.jpg]

What the fuck, its like they know you Kuma! ;0

Hypnotized-smiley

[Image: 85df65e54247b5b033e99939cb3d708b-6.jpg]
You’re the definition of cool. You’re the zany life of the party, and the first person your friends call when they want to go on any kind of adventure. You don’t let life get you down, and when it comes to love and friendship, you prefer to keep things light and fancy-free. You’re loyal and there for friends in need, but you march to the beat of your own drum, and you don’t let obligations get in the way of your fun.

Imagine!!! Me.............a DOG!!!!!

Sylph Wrote:So I wonder;
[Image: mobile-10690-1396298429-15.jpg]

I got;
[Image: 31c4560113ba7fd8a301a57a33fac512-7.jpg]
"You’re a no-nonsense firecracker. You’re competitive, driven, and sharp-tongued. You don’t have time for mincing words, and you definitely don’t have time for people who are standing between you and your goals. Underneath all that tenacity, you’re an extremely loyal friend, andy a very sensitive person. Once you care about someone, you care completely, and you’ll do anything for them — though you’d never admit it."

Omg and I always did love her butch self too <3 . How did they know?

Here's da Linky ;3

Yeah, I always knew you was a lesbian!!!!

Which "Peanuts" Character Are You?

You got: Linus
Via peanuts.wikia.com
You’re a sensitive intellectual who values emotional intelligence as highly as book smarts. You believe in taking a quiet secondary role most of the time, but you’re always highly aware of what’s going on around you, and when the occasion calls for it, you can use your natural eloquence to rally people to your cause. You don’t seek the spotlight, but people are naturally drawn to your intelligence, which makes you a natural leader.

[Image: da4fe34b8b1d111d43d0b10988436db0-10.jpg]

Probably didn't help that I didn't know who half the people were in the BFFL question. Would've been nice if they'd just used names for those of us living under a rock. Also natural leader my ass

MisterTinkles Wrote:Yeah, I always knew you was a lesbian!!!!
[COLOR="red"]Whatever you dirty dog bitch, I love being a Lesbian and if I had tits and a Pussy, I'd seal the deal! So there.

Lesbabes are awesome anyways ;3[/COLOR]
Miles Wrote:Which "Peanuts" Character Are You?

You got: Linus
Via peanuts.wikia.com
You’re a sensitive intellectual who values emotional intelligence as highly as book smarts. You believe in taking a quiet secondary role most of the time, but you’re always highly aware of what’s going on around you, and when the occasion calls for it, you can use your natural eloquence to rally people to your cause. You don’t seek the spotlight, but people are naturally drawn to your intelligence, which makes you a natural leader.

[Image: da4fe34b8b1d111d43d0b10988436db0-10.jpg]

Probably didn't help that I didn't know who half the people were in the BFFL question. Would've been nice if they'd just used names for those of us living under a rock. Also natural leader my ass

Yeah I know, the list of people were like... who da fuck?
But I ended up picking the guy with long hair, cause I remember him from Alexander the Great as Hephaestion. I love his Face ;0

And Miles. You most def are a Linus, everything is right on.
What it meant to say was "You're a Natural leader....when your Wife Peppermint Patty isnt around to Dominatrix your ass ;> "

The test says im…

[Image: byje4aha.jpg]

PIG PEN! Sad

"Im easy going and dont sweat the small stuff, intuative and empathetic, im one of the few people in the world who genuinely dont care what others think about me"

AND APPARANTLY I SMELL… bye!

[Image: 85df65e54247b5b033e99939cb3d708b-6.jpg]

You’re the definition of cool. You’re the zany life of the party, and the first person your friends call when they want to go on any kind of adventure. You don’t let life get you down, and when it comes to love and friendship, you prefer to keep things light and fancy-free. You’re loyal and there for friends in need, but you march to the beat of your own drum, and you don’t let obligations get in the way of your fun.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:[Image: 85df65e54247b5b033e99939cb3d708b-6.jpg]

Hmmm, whats wrong with this picture???

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl