Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about strap-ons
Hello girls,

So I'm a guy, but I'm posting here because I was just watching this film called "Pariah", about a lesbian girl and I have a question for you all XD

Is it really a turn-on for lesbians to use strap-on dildos? I mean, some of them look really natural lol, and I would have thought that lesbian girls wouldn't be interested in that at all, because they obviously are not that fond of male genitalia... but apparently, many like using that kind of toys.

What do you think about that?

Thank you all for educating ignorant me :3

Penetration is fun. It's the men we're not attracted to sexually, but a woman with a strap-on is different.

'Course not every lesbian likes strap-ons. And interesting enough some straight men DO like having a woman--not a man--use a strap-on on him (and since he wants a woman with a strap-on he's straight as he's attracted to women, not men, and plenty more straight men love "the finger" during intercourse or oral sex).

I did a poll once asking how many gay men would accept a blow job from a woman and I think most said they would not. I don't see gay men seeking to tap some female butt (even if they turn the light off first) either.

GENERALLY speaking women tend not to be as fast to separate sex from relationships, too (that is, into fast hook ups with strangers) so in addition to the similar sexual aversions a gay man would have with a woman there is also that many women will want to be with another woman romantically which makes it harder to just "close your eyes and pretend while drunk and horny" (or whatever).

It does seem odd if they are specifically designed to look like a cock and they get off on that but sex is about two people and not just from the neck down.

Because two guys are gay does that mean they dont want children, no you could say being gay is unfortunate in that our body’s are not as finely tuned for sex with same-sex and being gay takes place in the mind first, just like sex.

Well yeah, it's very obvious to me that many straight men like "the finger" simply because nature decided for some reason that it would be fun to put our "G spot equivalent" on the prostate lol, and those are usually men who are sexually confident. And yeah, I guess I'm one of those few gay guys who wouldn't mind getting a bj from a woman... XD
Also, I understand that penetration is fun and all and I understand the reason for using dildos and such toys... but still, it's funny to me how many lesbians do like to simulate a real penis with some of them... and same with straight men who like that, but that's a good point, I guess it's just one of many fetishes one might have.
Well, I was just wondering and wanted to hear an opinion from a lesbian girl haha, so thank you.

Something I would point out as very important is that sex is not, in fact, all about the genitals. To say "lesbians don't like penises" may not be completely accurate. I've also heard from some gay men that all gay men like dick, and that's what they have in common. I wouldn't say that's true either. As a for instance, some men who are total tops never want to perform oral sex. Some are only interested in topping other men.

In general, generalizations are problematic.

Even though I'm a lesbian I like penetration but I don't like it with men I like it with only women for me it's not really the look of it but the pleasure it can make me feel that's what turns me on .Turtle