Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to go out or not??
So I started talking to this guy, seems nice, is cute.

But anyway, we started flirting. I asked him out, and he said he wants to. Asked him when he's free to meet, and since then, he's been silent.

So what's up? Was he all talk and unable to put anything to action?

Don't get it...

A lot of guys, both gay and straight, are insecure, fearful pussies with no backbone. Everything about them is bullshit. You told him you were interested. If I were you, I'd ask him out 3 different times. If he doesn't accept by the 3rd invite, he's a flake, and not worth your aggravation.

One of us got stood up once and this happened years before we got legally married. Went on a blind meeting, not a date, but it's possible the guy chickened out when he saw the sports car. Some guys are unpredictable and moody. He was the one who made the first inquiry and complimentary remarks. He said he was a distant admirer. Whatever. Is it possible for a 45 yro bear not to show up without an excuse? Take this cue. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. You're single. Have Plan B, C and D in place.

Yeah, that's the thing. He first approached me. He also outed himself to me, so it's not like there's any ambiguity about where he's at.

However, it's a bit harder over here to find someone. So having backup plans is very hard, and if I find others, they're usually super creepy.

But yeah, I'll try to get him to commit to something a few times, and if continues to act like I don't exist, then I'll back off completely and let him come to me if he wants anything.

Move on. He is not ready to date.

loserguy Wrote:Move on. He is not ready to date.

Either that or he is a player. All talk and no action.

NOTE:
If you EVER have even ONE doubt about dating someone, just let them go and keep on going your own way. Aint got NO time for playing "games".

Well when he outed himself, he seemed apprehensive about even saying it.

Either he's really good at acting, or he doesn't want anyone else to join him in his closet I think.

Some guys are happy to be out of the closet online but can't deal with it in person. Sounds like one of those types maybe. I know so many of them.

He is either scared of the real thing or just messing with you.

Like Swalter said, make a few more attempts. If he doesn't reply move on, you've done all you can do

So yeah. Still nothing. So, whatever. If he ever decides to grow a pair, he can send me a message.