Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Crossed
Has any one Seen this American science fiction series? If you have what do you think?
An eye for an eye

It looks quite good in the advertisements,but I missed the first episode so have to play catch up with it yet.

No is it good, whats it about!

partis Wrote:No is it good, whats it about!

It looks to be about Aliens living among human beings on earth,maybe a bit like the old series
Alien Nation,but with teens. ( are nearly all theses shows about teens now days,and by teens I mean actors in their twenty's or even thirty's ) The hunky lead actor was in the remake of Beverly Hills 90210?

I'd give it an A for eye candy, a B for premise/plot, a C for acting and a B for appeal. It's really young adult genre with fully grown up drama so riding the wave for the view is keeping me watching. The aliens have "natural" tattoos that go into their faces and they light up blue when stimulated. They hold a key to healing all disease and bringing back the dead and terribly treated by humans in general with a human group of trying to integrate for peace and a group of the aliens likewise, while another group of the aliens are bent on conquering the planet. This pic sums the entire show up in great fashion. lol
[Image: StarCrossed-3-10-14.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

[Image: Star-Crossed-3-17-14.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

[Image: Star-crossed-season-1-episode-6.jpg]

[Image: star-crossed-greg-finley-fight-scene.jpg]

CCRox Wrote:[Image: star-crossed-greg-finley-fight-scene.jpg]

Yes I think I will have to watch the show now Hehe. Smile

Wolfpack Wrote:( are nearly all theses shows about teens now days,and by teens I mean actors in their twenty's or even thirty's )

Yes they are and all look the same even "nerds" are without a blemish, they just wear glasses… its pathetic.