Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi everyone, I am new to this side and would like to chat about being in a straight marriage and been gay , how do I resolve this?

Hello and welcome. Smile

Hello and welcome to gs
Sounds to me like you need to have a very difficult conversation with your partner.

Perhaps you can explain a bit more about how you arrived in your current predicament? Have you always felt this way or have things changed lately? Do you have children?

welcome to gs

Hello i,m Tim , nice to be here

Hello, and welcome to Gayspeak

welcome to gayspeak ,, this had been posted many times,,, your not alone so take a breath ,,im sure you can search GS for previous threads too - there's no great way to tell a partner as im sure u realised already - but it can be done ....im sure others are going to post some great advice how to go about this

matty7 Wrote:welcome to gayspeak ,, this had been posted many times,,, your not alone so take a breath ,,im sure you can search GS for previous threads too - there's no great way to tell a partner as im sure u realised already - but it can be done ....im sure others are going to post some great advice how to go about this

Cheers mister

Welcome to GS Wavey

Lots of people here can give you direct support on the subject, having gone through it themselves.

Seems to me that, eventually, the best thing is to come clean and let the wife go. But that is something big, so tell us about your situation a bit more,