Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency! Info needed quick
Is it possible to store eggs underwater for a few days without smearing them in vasiline ?

I got a space problem in my fridge and think this may be a good way of keeping them cool.

It can be done long term if you coat the egg with Vaseline...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBuCQvKNX9tnG6MkgFaCi...UIenXRtzuA]

MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBuCQvKNX9tnG6MkgFaCi...UIenXRtzuA]

Again
Is it possible to store eggs underwater for a few days without smearing them in vasiline ?

I got a space problem in my fridge and think this may be a good way of keeping them cool.

WE DO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY IN SA!!!

DUDE!
What kind of drugs are you on?????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKgn6ed37q-zbFq0OEDNj...6p9N8SU8BU]

trialbyerror Wrote:Is it possible to store eggs underwater for a few days without smearing them in vasiline ?

These eggs you speak of they would not be your future kids by any chance would they?

I know you said you do things different over the pond,but this still seems a little strange for a SA Duck.

Wolfpack Wrote:These eggs you speak of they would not be your future kids by any chance would they?

I know you said you do things different over the pond,but this still seems a little strange for a SA Duck.

HUNNI Just in case your'e on the wrong forum I'M SAME-SEXED... Elefant...Elefant...Elefant

Sides I'm 56 these days them squigglies need crutches & walkers to get going. The odd one's got a motorized wheelchair.. Biglaugh

Nope, I'm serious, I know for a fact this is done in the good-ol-US-of-A... (Disaster prepping & all of that... I do get my ideas from the weirdest places...Really...)

I just want to know if I need to smear with Vaseline if for a few days... I's going fishin for 10 days way away from anything...

Nope
I'm actually serious

'Aven't a cooking clue... ask Bow I'ts all his fault.....Biglaugh

trialbyerror Wrote:HUNNI Just in case your'e on the wrong forum I'M SAME-SEXED... Elefant...Elefant...Elefant

Sides I'm 56 these days them squigglies need crutches & walkers to get going. The odd one's got a motorized wheelchair.. Biglaugh

Nope, I'm serious, I know for a fact this is done in the good-ol-US-of-A... (Disaster prepping & all of that... I do get my ideas from the weirdest places...Really...)

I just want to know if I need to smear with Vaseline if for a few days... I's going fishin for 10 days way away from anything...

Nope
I'm actually serious

No i get your same sexed,but they could still be your 'kids' you could have stolen those eggs and want to raise them as you own?????

( Come on children lets move slowly away from the nice Mr.Duck thats it closer to the door........ then run and don't look back ) Hehe

Wolfpack Wrote:(Come on children, let's move slowly away from the nice Mr. Duck ...That's it, closer to the door........ then run and don't EVA look back) Hehe

That....That's the best darn compliment anybody's paid me in a looooong time

I cant say i've ever stored eggs in the fridge, I leave them on the side.

Wasn't aware that keeping eggs cool would increase their lifespan?

Unless your talking about hardboiled?