Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

And one last one:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"

Have you seen the YouTube videos like this ? So funny Lol

Lol, so funny!

Wolfpack Wrote:Have you seen the YouTube videos like this ? So funny Lol

I would probably have an embarrasing accident if I saw a video.

those are too funny.

And there are so many more. Enter "Walmartians" in a search engine and prepare to be disgusted/hysterical/amazed. There's another whole section devoted to Walmartian Automotive that's not to be missed. Enough of these pictures get around and it would be nice to think Walmart-recently voted the worst grocery store-would close up a go away. Or back to Arkansas. Either way, they'd cease being a blight on many places, now around the world. I have friends in Australia who say it's the worst thing to hit that place since ANZAC day and considering the casualties there, that's saying a lot.

Charon Wrote:And there are so many more. Enter "Walmartians" in a search engine and prepare to be disgusted/hysterical/amazed. There's another whole section devoted to Walmartian Automotive that's not to be missed. Enough of these pictures get around and it would be nice to think Walmart-recently voted the worst grocery store-would close up a go away. Or back to Arkansas. Either way, they'd cease being a blight on many places, now around the world. I have friends in Australia who say it's the worst thing to hit that place since ANZAC day and considering the casualties there, that's saying a lot.

In the UK we have ASDA which are owned by the Walmart people , but they have stiff conpertion from the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys.

Wolfpack Wrote:In the UK we have ASDA which are owned by the Walmart people , but they have stiff conpertion from the likes of Tesco and Sainsburys.

i have never seen anything like that in Waitrose, thank god Rofl

ObW
X

Some of them can be more gross than others:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)