Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cartoon fans
Anybody on here a fan of cartoons ?
I still like some of the old school cartoons such as Transformers, i also like most Anime and some of the more recent cartoons as well.

No. I don't even remember the last time I watched a cartoon haha. Animated shows like family guy and american dad way hey!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

My favorite cartoon as a kid was The Super Friends.

I have all the seasons on DVD.

This is the "Super Friends Wall" in my apartment.

[Image: P1010010_zpsfc38192b.jpg]

These two bookshelves have more memorabilia from the cartoon.

[Image: P1010015_zps14ab0d16.jpg]

Third book shelf. Superman statue, Wonder Woman statue, Wonder Twins action figures.

Super Friends lunchbox, Justice League Monopoly game, Super Friends greeting cards, stationary set, and notebook.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I may have finally somewhat outgrown them. Speaking only of my adult years, I used to be a huge fan of Kim Possible, and I was into Phineas & Ferb for a long while (until it just got too repetitive). I also very much enjoy certain anime movies like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. It's not hard to talk me into seeing animated movies. South Park is very hit or miss for me and I almost never watch it anymore but once in a blue moon I might (if someone who knows me says I have to see it) and can still enjoy it.

Wait, I am waiting for season 2 of RWBY to come out in July, that season will make it or break it for me, but I've enjoyed season 1 this year a lot. Season 2 will let me know if it's going to live up to it's potential or not. So technically I'm still into cartoons (anime in this case, though I think it's "western anime" which some people get anal about and say "therefore isn't real anime"), at least until this July (then I'll see).

well, some non anime cartoons that i like would be ed, edd, & eddy, south park, spongebob, spawn( HBO series), Invader Zim.
Now a list of Anime that i like would be a bit longer but here's a "few"
FMA/Brotherhood
Onepiece
Berserk
Madoka Magica
Paranoia Agent
Fist of the North Star
Black Lagoon
Space Dandy

I Love cartoons, i never stop watching them, i had a ex bf who found it weird that on my day off or when we didn't go out i would watch cartoons all day, but eventhough he never said it i know he enjoyed them too because he was right next to me laughing and secretly enjoying them, i like all my 90's cartoons like

Hey Arnold
Rugrats
As told by Ginger
Daria
Rockos Modern Life
Wild Thornberries
The Simpsons
and all DISNEY MOVIES all No Joke Big Grin I love them all <3 secretly i still believe in magic and true love

CellarDweller Wrote:My favorite cartoon as a kid was The Super Friends.

I have all the seasons on DVD.

This is the "Super Friends Wall" in my apartment.

[Image: P1010010_zpsfc38192b.jpg]

These two bookshelves have more memorabilia from the cartoon.

[Image: P1010015_zps14ab0d16.jpg]

Third book shelf. Superman statue, Wonder Woman statue, Wonder Twins action figures.

Super Friends lunchbox, Justice League Monopoly game, Super Friends greeting cards, stationary set, and notebook.

Sweet apartment, can I come live with you? Please,please,please Lol

I'm more into manga and comics than animation.
I watch and watched some anime, but for everyone of them I read something like 10 manga series.
I like Japanese Animation, Hayao Miyazaki is G R E A T !

In this period I'm re-watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Pix Wrote:I may have finally somewhat outgrown them. Speaking only of my adult years, I used to be a huge fan of Kim Possible, and I was into Phineas & Ferb for a long while (until it just got too repetitive). I also very much enjoy certain anime movies like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. It's not hard to talk me into seeing animated movies. South Park is very hit or miss for me and I almost never watch it anymore but once in a blue moon I might (if someone who knows me says I have to see it) and can still enjoy it.

Wait, I am waiting for season 2 of RWBY to come out in July, that season will make it or break it for me, but I've enjoyed season 1 this year a lot. Season 2 will let me know if it's going to live up to it's potential or not. So technically I'm still into cartoons (anime in this case, though I think it's "western anime" which some people get anal about and say "therefore isn't real anime"), at least until this July (then I'll see).

I love Anime very much as well Smile

jogu656 Wrote:I Love cartoons, i never stop watching them, i had a ex bf who found it weird that on my day off or when we didn't go out i would watch cartoons all day, but eventhough he never said it i know he enjoyed them too because he was right next to me laughing and secretly enjoying them, i like all my 90's cartoons like

Hey Arnold
Rugrats
As told by Ginger
Daria
Rockos Modern Life
Wild Thornberries
The Simpsons
and all DISNEY MOVIES all No Joke Big Grin I love them all <3 secretly i still believe in magic and true love

Nothing wrong with watching cartoons not matter what your age.

I am a HUGE Disney fan, love the movies, theme parks, merchandise the whole lot Smile