Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Often Do You Remember Your Dreams?
Hey everyone!

I'm doing like an independent study on dreaming and if you don't mind participating in this poll, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks Smile

Last one i remember is about 5-6 years ago now.
I've selected never in your poll.

CardShark Wrote:Last one i remember is about 5-6 years ago now.
I've selected never in your poll.

Thanks for participating! That kind of amazes me that it's been so long for you.

I don't sleep enough and I don't sleep well, so I remember many of my crazy dreams... I'm also able to 'influence' my dreams, and often I'm conscious that I'm dreaming/sleeping.
My imagination is overwhelming and sometimes I wake up tired because of my complicated dreams...

sillyboy86 Wrote:I don't sleep enough and I don't sleep well, so I remember many of my crazy dreams... I'm also able to 'influence' my dreams, and often I'm conscious that I'm dreaming/sleeping.
My imagination is overwhelming and sometimes I wake up tired because of my complicated dreams...

Ohhh wow! Then you must experience what they call "lucid dreaming"

Personally I'd be curious to see if theirs a trend between dreams and the current job people have.
I am a programmer.

CardShark Wrote:Personally I'd be curious to see if theirs a trend between dreams and the current job people have.
I am a programmer.

I'm actually curious about the same thing. I feel like there should at least be some correlation between imagination and dreams.

I remember my dreams quite often, at least one a week. The last dream I had strangely enough was something about this very website. I can only remember certain parts now, one was the computer screen tipped up sideways and the entire website contents slid of the edge. Very strange, hehe

In the past I experienced lucid dreaming quite often. When I was school age i would have a dream that in the summer holidays I was somehow at school. My dream self would realise this and in the dream I would try to find a way to wake up. In the end my dream self would shout 'I want to wake up ' over and over, and I would wake up in the real world saying this. But I have not had ant lucid dreams for many years now.

I can't really choose one of the options in the poll. I have periods where I remember extremely little or absolutely nothing at all from my dreams. Then I have other periods where I remember a lot, very vividly.

I voted "I remember multiple per week "..I remember at least 2 per week but there are weeks that I don't remember not even 1 dream.