Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk but yeah.
Just joined up, I just wanted to say, I'm not actually gay but this forum looks like it got fun people, so yeah I might stay Wink

Hello, Jahed, and Welcome to the forum. But if you're not actually gay, ... what are you here for? Is it real curiosity?

Welcome to our forum!

Feel free to express yourself, no matter what your sexuality is. We are open for all people! Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You guys sound interesting. I learn alot from people off the internet. Smile

Thanks Jahed, Interesting huh, we are just people like everyone else with likes, dislikes, and stories, the 1% that makes us different is no big deal, welcome to GS, pull up a chair and ask all the questions you want, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Jahed Wrote:Just joined up, I just wanted to say, I'm not actually gay but this forum looks like it got fun people, so yeah I might stay Wink

You must be at least 16 to join this forum. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Cut him some slack ccrox, I saw that but looks intelligent enough to be here, James

James Wrote:Cut him some slack ccrox, I saw that but looks intelligent enough to be here, James

Not my rule and not my slack to cut James. Everything else gets scrutinized and none of it seems as worth a healthy boundary as this one. Just my opinion. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

No probs sent a message to Andy to let him decide, but did say I would watch out for him, *hugs* Jim