Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really nervous about this!!
So yesterday two friends of mine who I have only known for like two months asked me if I wanted to do a threesome with them. They have been together for 15 years and they told me they have only done something like that like 3 times. The idea of doing something like that is exciting but I also get really nervous since I've never done that before. They said that they rather keep me as a friend that if I don't want to nothing is gonna change but they both think I'm a nice guy and they like me so that;s why they asked me. They told me to stay over the weekend with them and everything lol. They are also older than me, I'm 23 and they are like 40-43. My friend says that I will enjoy it since they have more experience and they know better what they are doing lol. What do you guys think about this crazy thing?

Do not, repeat do not do anything that you are entirely not sure about wanting to do. Do not do anything sexual with someone else just to please somebody else, it has to be what you want as well.

Theses guys may be your friends but they are also a lot older than you, and may just want to be with you just for your age and looks. Do not let your feelings get hurt, you are still very young and will have plenty of time of gaining experience in a way that may be much better for you.

Think long and hard about this request from them, and they did say they would still be friends with you if
you said no. If you do decide to take up their offer, make sure you stay safe in the bedroom and do not let anyone pressure you into doing something you do not feel comfortable with.

They aren't pressuring me, they said that if I wanted I could say no that it didn't matter and we would still be friends.

When it comes to sex, it's always best not to do anything you feel uncomfortable about.

That is good to hear then.

You must then decide if you really want to do this. But as I said before always stay safe, use protection and do not do anything that will not feel right for you, if they are truly your friends they will respect you.

ö_Ô I'd be flattered, I think... Wouldn't I? Not sure.. I think so!.. I dunno.

I don't think you could have sex with "friends" without the friendship changing somewhat. But if it's something you're into I think you should go for it. Just be clear what you're into and not into. Be adamant about your boundries. I imagine it's "easier" to be persuaded into doing something you don't want to, if you're with a couple urging you to "try it".

And be safe or get tested with them.

Butter Butter Butter

I wouldn't do it, i'd be to worry about the "what if's" such as: what if I like it? Will I seek more adventures like this? will it affect future relationships? or how will I feel after? will I feel good or bad about myself? what about when they find someone else? will I also let that affect me?

Seee I wouldn't personally because too many questions will pop in my head, but like they said in previous responses, if you do be safe, have boundaries and limits, you don't want them trying to get in both at once in a DP style thing ummm OUCH! but if you decide to do it have fun some people love it, maybe you would too.

I will agree with the comments above and I'm going to say: If you don't feel comfortable to have sex with them - don't do it. Take your time and carefully think about the situation and make a decision for yourself if you are ready or not for that kind of activities. This decision has to be yours - don't let other people to have their impact on you. And I will agree with Cuddly you couldn't have sex with friends without the friendship changing somehow. Never mind what decision you will make - stay safe and take care of yourself.

If I were you, I wouldn't even think of having threesome with them. Firstly, they are far older than you. Then, you know them for about two months and they ask you to take part in threesome. What kind of person would say that, when you know both of them so little?

However, if both of them were 23-25 or an age closer to yours, then I would reconsider it. Tongue

Not something that I would do, and if you're having doubts, don't do it either.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!