Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days Of Future Past
Can we just take a moment to discuss how amazing X-men: Days of Future Past is going to be and how it's only 10 days away practically!!
Globwhore 1luvu Biggrinflip Dance

If you don't think it's going to be good for whatever reason, whether it be who they have playing who or because they're straying from the originally Days of Future Past storyline please don't rain on this thread's parade and go vent about it elsewhere. Blahblah

Now that I have caught up on all the previous x-men, I am really looking forward to Days of Future Past.

I am really looking forward to this film, it looks very good. I have been reading the x-men comics Since I was a teenager, and cannot believe that it has already been nearly fourteen years since the first x-men movie came out.

Hopefully the film will take the best points from the comic storyline, cannot wait to see it. Smile

Ive been a fan of the X-Men series so far, and I don't expect this one to be any different.

Cant wait for it to come out here in the UK.

ObW
X

Mystique! Mystique! Mystique!

Ok, I only watched the first three movies and maybe another one... So I'm not a fan of the saga, I prefer the comics, but X-Men are some of my favorite superheroes so... Mystique! XD ...Maybe I'll watch the movie.

So, am I the only one NOT looking forward to it? I mean, it just seems like an excuse to use the new cast, phase out the old, and throw Hugh Jackman into it so they can keep milking Wolverine, without making another movie about him. The fact that Kitty Pryde has become so unimportant in a storyline that was basically "hers" just seems offensive to me, as an actual X-Men fan.

But then again, so was The Last Stand -_-

Of course, I'll reserve proper judgement until I see the movie for myself, and the see how they follow it up...

sillyboy86 Wrote:Mystique! Mystique! Mystique!

Ok, I only watched the first three movies and maybe another one... So I'm not a fan of the saga, I prefer the comics, but X-Men are some of my favorite superheroes so... Mystique! XD ...Maybe I'll watch the movie.

Her scenes are the ones I am probably going to jizz my pants over Baer

homobadwolf Wrote:Her scenes are the ones I am probably going to jizz my pants over Baer
Ahah I heard she have many scenes, so maybe I'll se the movie only for her.
I was :-( when she losses her powers in the 3rd movie... My favorite character in movies and books (not only X-men saga) are always dying or doing something like this... XD
(Jean-Pohenix, Scott...)

The x-men universe is very varied and full of stories, hopefully we will see many more films in the future, that will explore this rich comic series.

Will the sequel be called Days of Future Present? Smile