Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equality!
I searched for a thread for this lovely pic and found them already closed...

[Image: Arkansas-Times.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Thank you for starting this Thread CCRox!
And here are some famous gay couples.

[Image: Famous-Gay-Couples-Who-Engaged-Married.jpg]

ddd Wrote:Thank you for starting this Thread CCRox!
And here are some famous gay couples.

[Image: Famous-Gay-Couples-Who-Engaged-Married.jpg]

would love to see some of the couples from other countries!! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

This was a very encouraging marriage.
[Image: Copy%20of%20Australiagaymarriage--621x414.jpg][Image: australia-gay-marriage.jpg][Image: 131211233904-gay-marriage-australia-story-top.jpg]

[Image: Steve-Josh-Snyder-Hill.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[Image: Marine-gay-wedding.jpg]

[Image: military_marriage.jpg]

[Image: CRflag.jpg]
Via the Tico Times:

Just over a week since taking office, President Luis Guillermo Solís made history Friday morning when he became the first Costa Rican leader to raise the rainbow flag of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender movement on even mast with the Costa Rican red-white-and-blue tricolor on the lawn of the Casa Presidencial. Vice President Ana Helena Chacón hoisted the flag in honor of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia, May 17. “This is the house of all Costa Ricans. When we say all Costa Ricans we mean all, without exclusion, without violence, without harassment in absolute respect for the rights of each one,” Solís told a crowd of LGBT leaders and advocates during his brief comments on the lawn.

LGBT Costa Ricans enjoy protections in employment, public accommodations, and other areas, but same-sex marriage, gay adoption, and military service remain banned. Perhaps that will change soon.

CCRox Wrote:I searched for a thread for this lovely pic and found them already closed...

[Image: Arkansas-Times.jpg]

Don't be silly. Gay marriage in Arkansas was already struck down:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/17/us/ark....html?_r=0

Chase Wrote:Don't be silly. Gay marriage in Arkansas was already struck down:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/17/us/ark....html?_r=0

This post was before that and every step is a step. What's your point? The picture still stands as a great and beautiful representation of equality. Xyxthumbs