Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain Storms
Does anyone else love thunderstorms? I find them so romantic and fun. It seems I'm the only one around I know who gets excited for them! Most people say, "It's going to rain.. that sucks!" and I'm sitting there with a smile. Malelovies

I love a good thunderstorm, nothing more relaxing than sitting on the patio while it passes through.

I like the summer for the sunny days and balmy evenings but I stay for the thunderstorms. I love it when you can feel the electric air, the clouds bruising the sky, the peals of thunder and crash! The weather breaks and the rain begins. It's beautiful, more so than a blazing day in the sun. I find them quite sexy, perhaps the electricity in the air charges the libido. I was disappointed this week in London cos I thought there would be awesome storms, but alas, there wasn't much to write home about. I love the smell after a storm as well. If I lived in the US I would be a storm chaser. There's a tangible buzz before a massive storm.

Yep! I too love a good thunderstorm! I love watching the lightning, and heavy rain too ... the more the better Cool

We got a pretty good one here yesterday, not a whole lot of lightning in it, but it did give some good rain. Smile Only bad thing is it also had hail Sad

Softmachine Wrote:. I love the smell after a storm as well.
I love the smell of rain as well!

Quote: If I lived in the US I would be a storm chaser. There's a tangible buzz before a massive storm.
I'd love to do that, seems like it'd be so fun & awesome.

Softmachine Wrote:I like the summer for the sunny days and balmy evenings but I stay for the thunderstorms. I love it when you can feel the electric air, the clouds bruising the sky, the peals of thunder and crash! The weather breaks and the rain begins. It's beautiful, more so than a blazing day in the sun. I find them quite sexy, perhaps the electricity in the air charges the libido. I was disappointed this week in London cos I thought there would be awesome storms, but alas, there wasn't much to write home about. I love the smell after a storm as well. If I lived in the US I would be a storm chaser. There's a tangible buzz before a massive storm.

You summed it up quite well!

Ah yes, love the rain…and only in the country may one (or should I say me specifically) run out to the laundry line in underwear and bathrobe to bring it in during a downpour. :p

Well, my cat loves thunderstorms. She gets up on the window sill, and if the window is closed, she bangs on it until I open it. She gets right up against the screen and doesn't seem to mind if the rain comes in on her, she just stares all wide-eyed and mesmerized.

I love thunder storms....especially at night, when a horror movie is on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I love thunder storms and rain generally, which is a good thing since I'm Scottish and rain is the default weather setting. There's something comforting about a good storm, especially if you're with someone you love