Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new. Hello!
I'm new here. My name is Robb. I live half of the year in Royal Oak, Michigan (outside of Detroit) and the other half in Palm Springs, California. I have a partner named Phil. We're not yet married because we have only been going out for 12 years and don't want to rush into anything. We've just been living together for the last 11 years to see how things work out first.

Hi and welcome to the forum, and that was a very nice intro Smile

Hey and welcome to GS! Woah getting married now would be way too soon. Maybe 20 years together then you can consider it? Tongue Hope you enjoy the site.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome Big Grin

I want a life partner, too.. I'm getting jealous :O

Hi and Welcome to GS! Tell us more about your relationship with Phil.

Hi Robb! Welcome!

LOL on the rushing into marriage part...I have been with my lover now almost 29 years and so we decided that this year...maybe on my 57th birthday..we will get married. I still have cold feetScared

Oh yeah...I love that you mentioned Jimmy Carter in your profile...he is one of my heroes.

Hi Robb! We waited until 20 years, then married. That was 5 years ago. Cheers!

ddd Wrote:Hi and Welcome to GS! Tell us more about your relationship with Phil.
We met 12 years ago at a bar and have been together ever since, so for all those saying a bar is a bad place to meet someone, it worked for us. Both us have retired early to be able to become snowbirds and escape northern U.S. winters, although it is probably too early for me. We get along very well and rarely have disagreements. He's a handsome, masculine, and gentle Sicilian.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!Kitty

IceblinkLuck Wrote:He's a handsome, masculine, and gentle Sicilian.

Sounds like he's a good catch Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Another of my friends that I lured to gayspeak. Glad you made it, Robb!