Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG Another Yank
Well Sharkey deemed me worthy and invited me to check out this forum. Hope there's plenty of room at the party!

I spent 3 months in London in my early 20s and loved it. Grew up in California. My varied careers include designing a 40-bit computer, doing visual effects in films, internet entrepreneur in the early days (when it was text only!), then finally exiting the tech world to start an organic farm. I spend a lot of time hiking the mountains and canyons of the southwest US and doing a lot of traditional west african drumming.

Hope to join in some good conversations.

Cheers,

Camfer

Camfer Wrote:Well Sharkey deemed me worthy and invited me to check out this forum. Hope there's plenty of room at the party!

I spent 3 months in London in my early 20s and loved it. Grew up in California. My varied careers include designing a 40-bit computer, doing visual effects in films, internet entrepreneur in the early days (when it was text only!), then finally exiting the tech world to start an organic farm. I spend a lot of time hiking the mountains and canyons of the southwest US and doing a lot of traditional west african drumming.

Hope to join in some good conversations.

Cheers,

Camfer
Hey! Glad you could make it! These guys here seem really cool.

Hello, happy to see many guys here !

So, with a name like that does it mean you are never edgy?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:So, with a name like that does it mean you are never edgy?

Lol, wouldn't that be Chamfer? Well, I think I can be rather edgy at times. Smile

Kha Wrote:Hello, happy to see many guys here !

Hey Kha, good to see you! You gonna do more drawings? Me first! lol.

Welcome! Envie your career path. And *Taos!* utterly awesome. Have only had the pleasure of being there once, long, long ago, but remember it fondly.

Welcome to the influx. Smile

MikeW Wrote:Welcome! Envie your career path. And *Taos!* utterly awesome. Have only had the pleasure of being there once, long, long ago, but remember it fondly.

Hey Mike, thanks! The light really is amazing here. Makes sense it's an art colony and that you would "get" it, what Taos is about.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Welcome to the influx. Smile

Thanx Twist. I definitely noticed you on the other forum and meant to say hello over there. I've enjoyed reading your helpful advice to those who ask. I think of you as wise past your years.