Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexiness vs Handsomeness
Someone, who looks beautiful, can also not be sexy.
So, on the other hand, one can be sexy, without being handsome!

I'm not that sure, but I guess that it depends on the personality (behaviour).

For example, I think that Orlando Bloom looks very handsome, but I don't feel anything sexual about him. Otherwise, Liam Hemsworth isn't really aesthetic (at least his face.. well.. my own preference..), but he's so damn sexy!!

So, what do you think? Sexy vs Beauty Smile

Freak Wrote:Someone, who looks beautiful, can also not be sexy.

I agree with that. There are men who are beautiful, but I don't find them sexy.

I agree with the distinction between beauty and sexy.

There are guys and chicks that totally do sexy things, say sexy things, emanate sexy, and yet aren't physically beautiful (or at least not super-beautiful). Those sexy things they say/do totally help bridge the gap, and that's something that no amount of Photoshop will ever infuse into a man/woman...

I don't know if I'd rather go for sexiness or someone thats handsome hmmm
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I don't know if I'd rather go for sexiness or someone thats handsome hmmm

If I'd talk about my case: I'd definitely go for the sexy one! And.. handsomeness without sexiness is quite boring, if I'm not lying..

Beauty it is for me. Sexy isn't what you want most always...* if you do know Keeping Up with the Kardashians means?

A guy who is all beautiful to me is already sexy by heart and in mind always.

You don't have to be sexy when you are already all naturally beautiful on the eye of what insights the person sees.

handsomeness is looks, while sexiness is attitude.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Some can do both.
:hugs-and-kisses-smi

For me, beauty is outer superficial and inner emotional character trait. Sexy is an outer physical character trait and demeanor. The two have very little to do with each other, so one person can be one without the other. However sometimes they can be both, for me that would be Brad Pitt with short hair.

Sexiness I guess, but IMO what really matters is what is on the inside , after all looks fade eventually, somebody's good personality is forever.