Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any digital artists around here?
When did you start? Work or hobby? Self-thaught or school?
Share your story would love to hear about them.. Whether it's Photoshop, 3Ds Max, After Effects or maybe a program I never heard of, doesn't matter..

I'm a graphic designer. I draw since I'm a teenager. I also like photography. I work with photoshop, illustrator and paint tool SAI. I haven't done much lately.

So no schooling just pure self-thaught, that's nice, how about photograpy what do you like to take pics from? Buildings, animals, people...?

Ammon Wrote:So no schooling just pure self-thaught, that's nice, how about photograpy what do you like to take pics from? Buildings, animals, people...?

Both. I have an associate degree and also self taught. I'm gonna take web design classes soon.

Wish you much luck on your classes!

I tried that once but here in Belgium they use their programs in Dutch instead of English + they used a crappy program so I got bored of it and quit... Went home and I taught myself Dreamweaver with many tutorials.

Photography and photo manipulation primarily. Hobby. Although I do occasionally sell prints.

I wonder if there are 3D or VFX artists in this community as well..

I love to draw and I make sketches in my spare time. I'm just stuck with the traditional drawing. But I would love to learn some digital skills in that area though. Maybe in the future... We will see...

I'm bored of digital-working. In the past I had a gallery with few sketches on deviantart or something, but now I don't even have the files on my pc.
I prefer my hands and a pencil or a brush than the tablet. At the moment my tablet is old and dead XD

I tried having a go at bryce for a while 3d modelling is crazy.
Photoshop was good but i haven't really done much in the past few years