Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite character on Big Bang Theory
Who is your favorite character on Big Bang Theory and why?

I love Raj because of his homosexual tendencies...he always cracks me up.

I also like Amy due to her constant attempts at getting physical contact from Sheldon and her excessive reactions to the tiniest bit of stimulation.

I thought Sheldon would be the obvious answer since he basically owns the show. I love Penny and Leonard since their relationship is both loving but at the same time, seems real - well, at least very much flawed since they each proposed to each other like every episode this last season before one of them finally said yes! Big Grin

So I guess if I had to choose one, it probably would be Raj since he's the one "loner" who doesn't want to be alone and seems to take every opportunity at a relationship with any girl that he could even reach. The whole relationship-addiction thing would come off a bit desperate in real life but on TV it seems to be magic for keeping us wanting more!

No! No! No!!!

Friends don't let friends watch Big Bang Theory! Sad

Smileydies

For me, it's Sheldon. Primarily because his mind works so differently than all the others on the show. He reminds me of a few friends I had when I was at Uni.

yourname Wrote:No! No! No!!!

Friends don't let friends watch Big Bang Theory! Sad

Smileydies

[Image: oh-please-85280.gif]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sheldon - he is super logical even in the funniest situations. And he reminds me of two students at my University.

[Image: Sheldon-Cooper.jpg]

CellarDweller Wrote:[Image: oh-please-85280.gif]

[Image: angry-lady.gif]

I don't think I have watched an entire episode...I see the reruns now always advertised but never tuned in for an original airing...

I don't know any of their names but the guy I thought was funny is the one in the picture above..."Oh Please"...

I am tough on comedies now...not sure why. The only one I tune into is Nurse Jackie but not sure it is actually a comedy.

I like them all, I really can't choose!! If I had to choose one, It'd probably be Leonard. I think he's kinda sexy Hearts

Penny - the most interesting character.
Sheldon (Jim Parsons) did a great job on TV last week in HBO's production of The Normal Heart.