Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flavoured Lube
Just ordered some flavoured lube, was wondering if anyone might have used this before. What does it taste like?? Is ok to use for anal after I've been sucking him?

Flavoured lube? Sorry, I can't answer your questions. Not quite sure what the point would be, but then I never got the point of flavoured condoms. I assumed they were made for men hoping for a blow job from women. Speaking for myself, a cock-flavoured condom, would be far more attractive.

Err....why do you need lube to give a BJ?? O_O

As to whether a lube is suitable for anal, that depends more on whether it's oil based or not (imo): oil based lube breaks down condoms and therefore isn't safe.

Shorny Wrote:Just ordered some flavoured lube, was wondering if anyone might have used this before. What does it taste like?? Is ok to use for anal after I've been sucking him?

Yes, I've used flavored lube before. The taste really depends on the flavour. I typically prefer fruitier flavours, whereas my boyfriend prefers chocolate or vanilla flavours. My favourite is tangerine, actually Wink. As far as flavours go, I typically utilize taste before penetration... It's really up to you Smile If you're fine with ass-to-mouth, I would go with a fruitier flavour. Have fun!

Elefant

Taste HIM.

If He has it - You won't care about artificial flavors...

My car prefers Jiffy Lube... Not sure what the flavor is though.

On a slightly less "wise ass" note: Corn Huskers lotion is my favorite lube !!!! And Olive Oil enters as second-place when I'm feeling the need to be organic.

I will leave now, before my witless humor becomes irritating (smile)..
We Have Elvis !!

If I want to taste fruits or chocolate I would go to the market and buy literal fruits and chocolate.
why use flavored condoms or lube ? O_O

the original taste is much better :3
omg I'm sounding like a wh*re Rodent

I was also imagining real chocolate. hehe I'm very naughty. Biggrinlove

CASH Wrote:Taste HIM.

If He has it - You won't care about artificial flavors...

After reading your post,,,,I got this zombie image in my mind - where I take a bite out of someone to taste them for flavor.

I gotta stop eating so much meat,,,, humans are starting to look edible!!!! <fleeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!

I simply refuse to try them until I can have one that tastes like artichokes with lemon butter.
I bid NO Trump!