Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook friends?
Hey all, I created a new facebook page and would love to add you as friends. If you're interested, you can find me by searching for Aloha Shannon. Hope to meet you!

Facebook can't replace the awesomeness that is this site, but there I get to see pictures of you all!

I have a facebook account. Unfortunately I forgot my password for it (yeah its been that long since I last used the damn thing).

I would love to be facebook pals, but I value my anonymity too highly still. Sad

Good idea Shannon

Sadly i do not use facebook myself Sad

As for pictures of people on the site some as you may have noticed are posted in the gallery, and on the "selfie sluts "
thread you will find pics of some other people who do not have pics elsewhere on the forum Wink

Sorry Shannon, I don't use facebook.

Nor do I. Sad

Guys, let's be myspace friends!!!

Sorry Shannon...I don't have facebook anymore.

I used to have my photo on here but after I got in a fight with the child molestor I decided to never put it on the internet again.....

I already sent a facebook friend request to you~ Just don't send me request to play those facebook games,I'm tired of blocking games there,lol. Most of my posts come from Instagram though,since I have outgrown the facebook-status-update craze age,LOL. Oh,and to others,do add me on facebook: Mubarack Mamza or Instagram: @mubarackmamza Smile

East Wrote:Sorry Shannon...I don't have facebook anymore.

I used to have my photo on here but after I got in a fight with the child molestor I decided to never put it on the internet again.....
Oh gurl do tell.