Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There
Hi everyone. My name is Stephen and I'm turning 19 years old in a month. I'm from Chicago but I currently go to college in Grand Rapids. At this point, I'm just starting coming out to some close friends as gay and am mainly looking to get more connected with the gay community. I'm normally a fairly quiet person and am more comfortable with smaller groups of people.

Hey Stephen and welcome to GS I hope you find this site useful and we all look forward to talking with you Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi Stephen and welcome to gs, i hope you find people you can connect with on here and make some friends Smile

Hey I love your name Stephen, hope you enjoy your time on GS!!

Welcome to GS Stephen, and good luck with your coming out journey Smile

ObW
X

Mordu Wrote:but I currently go to college in Grand Rapids.
Oh, I'm so sorry, honey. You have my deepest sympathy.

Welcome to GS, Stephen! Wavey Congratulations on deciding to be the real you!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS, man. Smile

Hey Stephen! Welcome to GSThumbgrin

Mordu Wrote:Hi everyone. My name is Stephen and I'm turning 19 years old in a month. I'm from Chicago but I currently go to college in Grand Rapids. At this point, I'm just starting coming out to some close friends as gay and am mainly looking to get more connected with the gay community. I'm normally a fairly quiet person and am more comfortable with smaller groups of people.

Hi Mordu, welcome to GS. I'm new too but I found this site very welcoming... Smile