Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi from Galicia
how is it going? im Dani, a spanish man of 25. i'm looking friends and practice my horrible English xD i just arrive from living over a year in Sao Paulo, and i'm thinking what to do with my life (i'm recovering of a depression). for the moment i start in september a 2 years course that i need to begin university, and looking job (i'm security guard, and i was in the army)

Hi Dani, welcome to GS. There are a lot of people on here who's English is less than perfect and everyone is really very nice and welcoming. Enjoy your time on here.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Hi, Dani and welcome. Enjoy posting here.

It sounds like you have a lot of excitement in your future. Good luck and happy times!
I bid NO Trump!

mmmmmm military men ooh la la la:tongue:

Hi Dani! Welcome to GS. Wavey

Hi Dani and Welcome to the forum.

Quite a few ex military guys around, me included Smile

What did you do in the military?

ObW
X

hi xD in the army i was cazador de montaña (mountain hunter). basically we check the mountais between Spain and France, trainning, mountain activities like sky or climbing, and find lost people or hurted climbers and help with fire if is necesary xD my unit went to Kosovo or Afganisthan, and now i think it goes to Mali

Hi and welcome to gs Smile

Hi Dani welcome to GS!
An eye for an eye

Bhp91126 Wrote:Hi Dani, welcome to GS. There are a lot of people on here who's English is less than perfect and everyone is really very nice and welcoming. Enjoy your time on here.
As in some native speakers, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hey Dani! Welcome to GS!Xyxthumbs