Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New but not really!
Hello All

My name is Jason and I am not sure if I could be really called Gay or not these days. I haven't been with another guy in like less than 10 years and really have no interest in dating guys or anything like that. The thing is that I work seasonal jobs which takes me to summer resorts in the summer and ski resorts in the winter and I am always on the go and pretty much like a gypsy.

I am sometimes interested in females these days and think what if but it really doesn't fo farther than that, its the same way with guy these days. I guess I am not much into labels these days, just don't like to put myself in a bubble.

For instance this summer I am working at the Grand Canyon and I am liking it for the most part and last winter I worked at a ski resort in Colorado and I loved it, I have always loved the winters more than the summers. Last winter I skied like 160 days total and that is what I live for.

I use to come on here all the time but as time went on I just stopped and didn't frequent it as much and I thought why not re-introduce myself.

I just turned 40 years old in June and don't feel a day over 30 to be honest. For instance I just did part of the Bright Angel trail at the south rim of the grand canyon and it felt great going down but going back up I somewhat felt like I was 40 but only with situations like that I do but when I am done doing something like that I feel like I am young again.

I am not here to hook up or have other guys like me. Not looking for twinks and I am not looking for guys older than me. I don't play the BS games or get caught up in DRama because that is not what I am about. If you don't like me for some reason that is pretty much your issue and has nothing to do with me. I like it here because I can vent about stuff or ask questions about things that I am curious about or hell just express my view on things.

Well anyway its good to be back and look forward to trying to post and respond more these days.

Welcome home!

Hey Jason and welcome back~ Labels are just that,label. Being yourself is what matters. Looking forward to seeing your post~ Xyxthumbs

Welcome back, and pleased to meet youSmile

Hi Jason! I remember you. Welcome Back!

welcome back Jason
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome back. Hi.

I am absolutely gay, but to me the only important label is love! Although, I really do LOVE labels.

160 days of skiing --- sounds like heaven!! Your lifestyle sounds pretty appealing!
Welcome, and looking forward to hearing more -

Hi Jason. Nice to meet you. I am a recent immigrant to this site.Xyxwave

Welcome back Jason. Smile
An eye for an eye