Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :D
I have never been very good with introductions, but I am a recent college graduate who is finally deciding that he should really start looking into his sexuality. I hope to make some good friends here and maybe learn a thing or two. Tongue

Welcome to the dark side. Wink

Welcome to GS. I hope you have a great time on here and we can help you to figure things out. Don't feel pressured to decide for a specific label. You will do that when you're ready.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Welcome to GS!

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay. Towels are available just off the main lobby as you enter. There is a strict dress code of no clothes at all times and remember, the offer expires while you wait. Allow 2 to 8 months for shipping.

LucasVonSeattle Wrote:Welcome! Please enjoy your stay. Towels are available just off the main lobby as you enter. There is a strict dress code of no clothes at all times and remember, the offer expires while you wait. Allow 2 to 8 months for shipping.

That sounds reasonable. ;P

^ha ha.

Hey dude,

welcome to GS. Congrats on graduating.

Not really a huge fan of labels myself, Wouldn't be too concerned with trying to put myself in a box just yet.
That will happen soon enough when we die anyway...so may as well live it up. Bashing

You enjoying the awesome storm right now?

Mdance2

Well I wouldn't say it's so much a label thing as it is my body giving me a bunch of mixed signals.

Also I heard about storm coming but it doesn't look like it's hit yet. Sad

Awesome intro and welcome.

Your orientation / sexuality is only a part of you and who you are.

Be true to yourself and you will have an awesome life experience.

Huggy Wrote:I have never been very good with introductions, but I am a recent college graduate who is finally deciding that he should really start looking into his sexuality. I hope to make some good friends here and maybe learn a thing or two. Tongue

Hello, Huggy, and Welcome to GaySpeak. The best way to get experience is probably to go and get some real life experience... Find a suitable person to experiment with, then see if it's for you... or whether it makes you too uncomfortable. You'll soon know what's what. Good luck with the search. In the meantime, have a great time here with us. Confusedmile: