Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW - 2nd new GS Interview -
Hello GS members!

It's time to start the new round of interviewing GS members who offer to answer the questions posed!

Our first new thread is all about jaxc.

So let's post up, and ask him our questions! Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hiya jaxc!

Thanks for being part of the interview!

So, what is one thing that someone can do that would totally piss you off?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

And along the same line as Cellar Dweller's question, what's the one thing someone might do that would completely make you speechless?

So I see you seem to be a rocker. What band that is no longer together do you wish you could see perform live?

You had mentioned in my interview that you are a gun nut...do you own an arsenal. If so, do you believe the zombie apocalypse is coming? Wink

CellarDweller Wrote:Hiya jaxc!

Thanks for being part of the interview!

So, what is one thing that someone can do that would totally piss you off?
Usually, that's to say or do something incredibly and baffling stupid and offensive (example: the other day, my dad was talking about how there's actually nothing in the constitution about separation of church and stateMsn-slapping

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:And along the same line as Cellar Dweller's question, what's the one thing someone might do that would completely make you speechless?
Well, I don't know if they really count since I heard there might be plans of reformation and a new album, but I always wanted to see slipknot live, their concerts look absolutely insane!

AlohaS Wrote:You had mentioned in my interview that you are a gun nut...do you own an arsenal. If so, do you believe the zombie apocalypse is coming? Wink
If a single .22 rifle constitutes an arsenal, then yeah sure:biggrin:
No! that's just silly, everyone knows it's going to be the return of the Dinosaurs:biggrin:

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:And along the same line as Cellar Dweller's question, what's the one thing someone might do that would completely make you speechless?
As stated above, just general, but incredible stupidity and offensiveness.

Do you watch The Walking Dead?

What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?

Have you ever donated to a political candidate?