Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
memechose has reached 100 Posts!
Big congratulations to memechose for reaching the posting milestone of 100 posts today! WELL DONE! :-)

Thanks for all your great contributions so far and hope you continue to enjoy using the site and being part of our GS community.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x

(PS: This is an automated message)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Thank you, thank you.... I am so excited I think I need to squat and pinch off a commemorative log for this special occasion.It feels like it's going to be a three flush floater... I'll be back in a few.....

Whoo hoo congratulations Smile

Don't forget the newspaper while you're in there...or e-reader...as it were.
what i'm picturing.... Jigga

100 posts in such a short time...damn,
maybe you need to get a life or something. Supergrin

congrats.

Congratulations memechose and what a wonderful acceptance speech.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZkXqc0DNOg-uMtOGJv1G...yUj6ZRH_HQ]

ETOTE Wrote:Don't forget the newspaper while you're in there...or e-reader...as it were.
what i'm picturing.... Jigga

100 posts in such a short time...damn,
maybe you need to get a life or something. Confusedupergrin:

congrats.

That's about half right..... I DO NEED TO GET A LIFE OR SOMETHING.... Elkgrin Back on May 28th I fell in the shower and mess up my right wrist BAD... ( if you know the #1 cause of accidents in showers for men under 40 you know how I did it.... ) In fact I joined gayspeak from the hospital on June 13th, the day after my FOURTH operation on my right hand since 2008. So I've been stuck at home a lot with this ...

ALSO gayspeak is going to be a great tool for me to stay out of real life situations that I really don't want to have to worry with..... I went 30 miles to the nearest walmart friday and was followed around by a HOT HOT HOT guy.... all I could do was hurry up and get out of there. I have some outrageous hormone issues! and I luvs my bf..... LOL.

Iceblink Wrote:Congratulations memechose and what a wonderful acceptance speech.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZkXqc0DNOg-uMtOGJv1G...yUj6ZRH_HQ]

Since my hand is still messed up I'll let you have the honors of cutting the "cake" I just baked.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_fBN1qktVnNH24Hcrkjc...v2p5B4ypAg]

memechose Wrote:Since my hand is still messed up I'll let you have the honors of cutting the "cake" I just baked.

I'll def take a piece of that....

re: hot walmart stalker...your boy not into a little third party kink in the bedroom?
no "freaks between the sheets?"

ETOTE Wrote:I'll def take a piece of that....

re: hot walmart stalker...your boy not into a little third party kink in the bedroom?
no "freaks between the sheets?"

we tried three ways a few times back in the days when he was under the assumption he and I were just fuck buddies. All we got out of three ways was learning how lousy a lot of guys are with sex and how none of them were as wide open about it as my BF and I. A third person really would get left out of the fun with us.

As for kink in the bedroom.... the only things we don't do are butt plugs, dildos and nipple clips. We could use a 3rd person to do the clean up and keep the drinks flowing... It won't pay much but it's an all-you-can-see buffet........ Elkgrin