Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Ya'll
I'm really not sure what to say here, really. This is the first time I've joined a site like this, and honestly I'm a little bit nervous.

I might as well start by telling you guys a bit about myself: I'm a 26 year old, bisexual male (probably around a 3 or a 4 on the Kinsey Scale) in a same-sex relationship living in Houston, Texas. I'm of Cajun descent and originally from Shreveport, Louisiana. I joined the Air Force when I was 21 and served for four years before returning to civilian life. I moved to Houston about a year-and-a-half ago and got a job as a railroad conductor.

I'd always known I was attracted to both genders, and I even had a couple of flings as a teenager. However, I only got serious about dating and relationships when I moved to Houston. After a couple of false starts, I'm now living with a wonderful boy named Sean. Since this is the first really long-term relationship I've been in, I've come here for advice. ^^;

He man. Welcome to GS! I'll look forward to your posts. Smile

Welcome to GS! It is nice to see another person here in a monogamous same-sex relationship. Despite there being quite a few of us here, it still seems there are some convinced we don't exist.Wavey

Welcome to the family chubbycajun! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well, hey! Though I live in Charleston SC now days, I'm originally from Shreveport! In fact I did a great deal of my growing up (and coming out!) in Shreveport! Boy I can tell you some stories about Central Station back in the day! Wink

Welcome to forums and you got some some great members for advice.

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome to GS! Looking forward to hearing more from you! Cat2

mmmmm I loves me some Cajun food.

Welcome too GS dude.
yay! another sexy military boy! (ty 4 serving, btw)

You'll def fit right in and have a great time here.
I mean, if they haven't chased me off or banned me... Ride you'll be fine. Elkgrin