Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerned Local Citizen Rants Against Equality For Gay People
From the best of local city council meetings...

At about 5:14 he provides a brilliant explanation of why homosexuality is wrong.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...en_minutes

An explanation of this, the man was angry because the city was considering a glbt nondiscrimination ordinance. The council later voted 7 to 0 in favor of the human rights ordinance.

What a terribly sad man. I can't imagine being so fearful and angry as to spew such vitriol at the thought of love. I truly hope he finds peace.

EDIT: The analogies are priceless though.

Second row is a dilf and he aint takin none of dat shit.

This poor guy is just. idk. Angry, he just wants to be heard I guess. bless.

x0x0.

I certainly hope he volunteers for the local community theater! Amazing passion. Sad. Triggered some long healed misguided beliefs from my very early past. Ended the view feeling grateful for recovery and grateful for my freedom.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Seeing an individual so enamored with his feelings of justification and righteousness that he'd get up in a public forum and say such things? That doesn't really bother me. There's individuals out there that are just... that way.

What bothered me about this video? Was all the clapping.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:What bothered me about this video? Was all the clapping.

In one of the news stories about this, it was said he filled the audience with people from his group.

Thought I'd post this as an antidote:

The fact that that kid had to sit there and listen to that filth the old man vomitted makes me feel genuinely angry.

Haters gotta hate...

Radiators and gas pumps......

special kind of stupid.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wade Wrote:Thought I'd post this as an antidote:

The fact that that kid had to sit there and listen to that filth the old man vomitted makes me feel genuinely angry.
I got very upset watching this, because what I should be feeling after hearing that young man speak is joy and happiness. Instead, I've allowed that hateful man to infiltrate and sidetrack the emotions I should be feeling at this kid's words, and replacing them with anger at the old man.