Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Life Exist Elsewhere Besides Earth?
As mentioned previously in the intro thread, I do prefer to go by the shorter version of my name as just ET.

So, does that namesake exist elsewhere in the universe or in another universe?

I think so, just not entirely clear on how, although I have a pretty good idea.

More importantly, if you encountered a really hot alien and if you were a slut like me, would you bang said alien? Do you think there is such a thing as gay or bi aliens?

I am actually being genuine here, curious to know if people genuinely believe in the existence of other life in the universe.

Redblob Pinkietoo

Have at it!

I saw captain Kirk beem down and do this green bitch

I'd like to think so. The galaxies and universe is too big for life to be exclusively just on earth, IMO.

My belief is that each species evolves on its own indigenous planet with whatever elements that planet has, and cannot survive on other planets. Fish out of water syndrome. We evolved to breath oxygen because that's what's here. Other planets might breath methane or helium or hydrogen...

As much as I've loved Star Trek, I doubt we'd all be oxygen breathing bipedal humanoids.

One hundred trillion billion stars +
There can't be other life, we are alone, sorry to say.

JimmyEcho Wrote:One hundred trillion billion stars +

You have to be very, very egoistical to believe that in among all those trillions of stars, that we are the only life form in the Universe.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Borg,

I can totally picture you blowing Hugh from ST:TNG

I'm going with what Borg said

^agreed

LONDONER Wrote:You have to be very, very egoistical to believe that in among all those trillions of stars, that we are the only life form in the Universe.

^I don't think he was being serious.

JimmyEcho Wrote:One hundred trillion billion stars +

^in all seriousness though, that is one way of looking at it through an evolutionary standpoint...that out of all the billions and trillions of random chances for complex life to form, we are the only random outcome for all the factors or pieces of the puzzle to fall into place perfectly.

I remember running across a field as this alien space craft hog tied me and took me captive.
They took turns PROBING me over and over (It was awesome) I asked for more.
Horney little buggers.