Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello everybody,

My name is Albert. I'm 20 years old. I've been checking on these boards for a while and decided to register finally. I'll tell you a little about me. I'm masculine proud to be gay though not very open at least not with my family. I actually came out to my parents 2 years ago, but things didn't go very well and I had to actually go back into the closet and say I was just confused. This year I finally decided on start meeting other gay people and actually I had my first time earlier this year. Now because I liked the forums and I've seen people here are very helpful and nice giving advise I decided to join so I could also help people and be helped.

Hi and welcome to GS, and all the best with your continued coming out process. Smile

Welcome to GS! Sorry to hear about the need to hop back in the closet but good luck with the continued journey to finding where you feel most comfortable.

Hello Albert! Welcome to GS. Wavey You can find a lot of support here for coming out. There are a lot of good guys here. Coming out is a process. A lot of people think it's just telling people you're gay, but it is really more than that. It's about being the person you are and living honestly. When you are just being you, then the need to tell people will not be there as they will just know. It means changing from saying "I'm gay and I have a date with this guy tonight" to just saying "I have a date with this cute guy tonight."

Welcome to GS Albert Smile

ObW
X

Hey Albert!Hello Welcome to GS!

Hi Albert welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Greetings Albert Smile

Thanks for opening up and joining! Welcome dear to your new GS family! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

hey sorry it didnt go well, I haven't come out ): if you want to talk I can, welcome!