Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Wisconsin! Am curious
Hey guys. How are you doing? This place looks legit so I thought I'd stop by and try it out.

I never thought I'd be at a site like this but here I am. Most of my life, I have considered myself straight but the past few years, I have been finding myself checking out guys. I thought those feelings would past but they haven't really left. I still like girls alot and I only found guys sexually attractive and never thought of being with one.

Recently, I have been thinking about maybe dating a guy and see what it's like but I don't know if that's for me. I might just find some attractive but I don't see myself marrying one.

So I may not be bi but I can't stop thinking about guys so that could be possible too. Is there any advice on what I should do? Thanks!

I'm not sure what to tell you. I think you need to take it slowly. Maybe sign up for a dating site or social network, talk to some guys, maybe flirt a little and see how that feels.
I think you may be anxious and so overthinking it a bit. You would have a long, long way to go before even thinking in terms of permanency or marriage.
You might just hang around here a bit and talk to people and read the threads. This isn't a hook-up site, it's a safe place to sort things out.
I wouldn't advise you to just go right out to a gay bar and pick up some guy - given your ambivalence, I can almost guarantee you wouldn't be comfortable.
Take it a step at a time and see what develops.

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

You do not have to use labels such as gay and bi if you do not want to. Take your time in learning about what your feelings mean to you, and than explore them when you are ready and it feels right.

C'mon in... the water's fine!!! Smile

[Image: dive1wmgif.gif]

MrMom Wrote:I'm not sure what to tell you. I think you need to take it slowly. Maybe sign up for a dating site or social network, talk to some guys, maybe flirt a little and see how that feels.
I think you may be anxious and so overthinking it a bit. You would have a long, long way to go before even thinking in terms of permanency or marriage.
You might just hang around here a bit and talk to people and read the threads. This isn't a hook-up site, it's a safe place to sort things out.
I wouldn't advise you to just go right out to a gay bar and pick up some guy - given your ambivalence, I can almost guarantee you wouldn't be comfortable.
Take it a step at a time and see what develops.

^^
Excellent advice.

With dating sites and services, make sure you are on a dating site, and not a hook up site. There is a huge difference.

A dating site/service is for finding people to date.

A hook up site/service is for finding people to fuck, usually in one night stands.

I know you might be nervous about exploring your feelings concerning guys, but rest assured, there's nothing wrong with it. You just want to pick a good one.... just like when dating women you want to pick a good one that matches your thoughts and ideas in what you want.

Good luck! Smile

Thank you for the advice. After reading the comments, I don't want to rush into things. Maybe i think some guys are attractive and nothing more. If I happen to get strong feelings for someone of the same sex, so be it.
No need to force feelings just to make my sexuality certain. I want the feelings to be real and right now, I primarily see myself marrying a woman. I'll wait and see what's in store for me in the future.

DreamWarrior Wrote:Thank you for the advice. After reading the comments, I don't want to rush into things. Maybe i think some guys are attractive and nothing more. If I happen to get strong feelings for someone of the same sex, so be it.
No need to force feelings just to make my sexuality certain. I want the feelings to be real and right now, I primarily see myself marrying a woman. I'll wait and see what's in store for me in the future.

Advice? you mean like fold toilet paper 4 times before doing the the dirty? Jerk off with a condom so you won't catch STDs from yourself? yeh I agree.

HEY welcome to the forum Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

There's a vast difference between finding someone attractive, and being sexually attracted to them.

"Yeah... he's a good looking guy." and, "Man I want to do him!" are separate things.

Which one do you lean more towards?