Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's a hottie and I am a nottie
About a month ago I met this guy and we started talking online. Not only that he is a God! 6ft tall, body builder, blonde with gorgeous blue eyes... He is also caring, loving with a peaceful soul. We have this chemistry that whenever we talk we just keep talking losing sense of time. Recently he has been flirting with me, and whenever he does, i just get this deep down nagging thing that what if he doesn't like me? What if he wasn't into hairy guys even though i do shave and take care of myself and keep the chest hair neatly trimmed. and what if... He doesn't like bald heads? since i will be bald in the future.. :/ cuz whenever i ask him about his type, he is just always so profound about it.. He goes, I like manly kind guys with brains.. i never asked him about bald guys or hairy guys...

any who? I really just don't know that what if I told him? would it ruin everything? should I wait a while and then tell him? considering the fact that he wants to meet eventually. So I don't know what to do.. confused.. My gay community, Help?!?!?

When you say you met this guy, do you mean you met him in real life?
It sounds as if you didn't.
Could he really be the gorgeous blonde with blue eyes that you are describing, or was it just a picture he sent you of "himself"?
I'm not questioning that he might be a gorgeous blonde (some people are) but he might not be as beautiful as you think... which may be why he's being philosophical about looks in general.

He is who he is, We have skyped before!!! And atleast he is beautiful to me.. he just doesn't know my imperfections that's all

Bite the bullet and send him your picture. You'll then have your answer one way or the other.

There's no sense in speculating on what it is he does and does not like... Cause you DON'T know. Stop second guessing and trying to be what you THINK he wants you to be. Be yourself, and he either IS, or is NOT going to like you. He said he likes guys with brains... Start using yours, be smart and play it cool.

Borg69 Wrote:Bite the bullet and send him your picture. You'll then have your answer one way or the other.

There's no sense in speculating on what it is he does and does not like... Cause you DON'T know. Stop second guessing and trying to be what you THINK he wants you to be. Be yourself, and he either IS, or is NOT going to like you. He said he likes guys with brains... Start using yours, be smart and play it cool.
i am smart, i play it cool. just whined about it here haha.. i have sent him pics of me and he liked them.. just not pics of my body lol or that he knows that i am dealing with male pattern baldness...

princealbertofb Wrote:When you say you met this guy, do you mean you met him in real life?
It sounds as if you didn't.
Could he really be the gorgeous blonde with blue eyes that you are describing, or was it just a picture he sent you of "himself"?
I'm not questioning that he might be a gorgeous blonde (some people are) but he might not be as beautiful as you think... which may be why he's being philosophical about looks in general.
we have skyped soo...

If HE is smart, he won't be so shallow as to care. Don't sell yourself short.

Aye... He isn't so shallow he just cares about the looks... that's all! Thanks for your honesty! Smile

VerySimple, I'd say your brain (and heart) is probably your most attractive feature to him then... so he'll at least forgive the body it comes in, if he's been truthful, and concentrate on what you have that you can share with him. Maybe you also are a great lover, and that doesn't need to come from perfect physical beauty (such as you would define it for yourself).

If he truly likes you and wants to see more and be with you more, then who are as a person will matter more than your physical looks.