Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Viet Nam
Hello everyone. I'm Minh, 20 years old. I've never come out (maybe will neverSasad) beacause my place's so anti- gay. I really want to be friends with you guys.
My english is not good, so sorry if i take a mistake

Hi Minh,

I am from the USA but am half Korean. Twisttheleaf is Korean, too and we have several other Asians on the board from many different countries.

Hello Minh. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Your English is good enough that we know what you're saying and that is what matters.

Hi Minh! As Uneunsae, I am also Korean (half-Korean, half-French).

Please don't worry too much over your English. I'm happy to help you with your English when (or if) you need it. Your ability with English will get better with practice and time, and the people here are very friendly and accepting.

Welcome to GS! Smile

Twist, I didn't know you were only half like me. I'm sure I read it but missed it somewhere. You got all the Korean beauty but I just look exactly half (though I can't see your face completely, so I can't know for sure what you look like). I'm so jealous.

Uneunsae Wrote:Twist, I didn't know you were only half like me. I'm sure I read it but missed it somewhere. You got all the Korean beauty but I just look exactly half (though I can't see your face completely, so I can't know for sure what you look like). I'm so jealous.

Aw, thanks Uneunsae. Smile My French side seems more demonstrated in my height and complexion (my sister and I are both lighter and softer skinned than our father or other relatives) than in my features.

I think blended bloodlines can create a very unique kind of beauty.

Hi and welcome to GS Smile

I'm Asian too, and my situation is probably similar to yours. Welcome to GS anyway Smile

Welcome, and don't worry about your English... we'll get it (or close enough, lol).

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!