Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to being gay? Here's some FAGs... I mean FAQs
Taking a cue from Cuddly who said he's tired of seeing the same issues be brought up here (which I understand), I've decided to start this thread. Please contribute as you see fit.

Q: Will anyone ever love me even though I have a little penis?

A: Probably. There are all sorts of people who are attracted to all sorts of things. The one who is the most concerned about the size of your penis is you. The biggest hinderance to finding love is your own irrational insecurity.

Q: Will anyone ever love me even though I'm overweight?

A: Probably. There are all sorts of people who are attracted to all sorts of things. The one who is the most concerned about the size of your you is you. The biggest hinderance to finding love is your own irrational insecurity.

Q: Will anyone ever love me even though I remember when David Letterman used to make an effort?

A: Probably. There are all sorts of people who are attracted to all sorts of things. The one who is the most concerned about your oldness is you. The biggest hinderance to finding love is your own irrational insecurity.

Q: Will anyone ever love me even though I've never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones?

A. Probably not. What's wrong with you? Go watch it. That show is the shit. Peter Dinklage fucking rules.

Well... that about sums it all up I think. Seriously though, I do understand why these questions are brought up so often. We're all insecure about this or that, including me. But I for one am really tired about giving a fuck about whether my worthiness is validated by absolutely anyone. I say do what's right for you. If you want to get in shape, then do if for your own mental and physical self. Be content with what you can't control and give yourself permission to lighten up.

SO...I'm old, chubby, have a miniscule dick and have never seen Game of Thrones. But should I call/email/text him even though he hasn't answered my last 37 attempts at communication? What is he thinking...?

I'm a lost cause, with a warped sense of humor.
I've had relationships and they're over rated. I put a stop to my drinking.
Now i got to work on the meaningless sex.--(my goldfish can swim again)

Woe is me. I wish I had a small penis. Because now everyone is like omg is that a fire-hose no wait it's a penis, and I have to satisfy so many horny people daily, like everybody wants a piece and it gets really exhausting. It's not easy being equipped like a God. *sigh*

Wade Wrote:Q: Will anyone ever love me even though I've never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones?

A. Probably not. What's wrong with you? Go watch it. That show is the shit. Peter Dinklage fucking rules.
[Image: GoT_joffrey_approves.gif]

Q: Do I love you People?
A: Yes, I love you people, you people ARE my people
X3 sorry, I'm odd
*gives hugs to these highly amusing and random stranger, and gives cookies to them as well*

Wade this is one of my favorite fags...faqs.
[Image: funny-football.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Why am I having such a hard time finding true love on Grindr/Growlr/Buttfuckr/etc?

Miles Wrote:Why am I having such a hard time finding true love on Grindr/Growlr/Buttfuckr/etc?

There went my sip of coffee..

I'm in love with this straight guy at work and sometimes when we're in the break room talking, he looks at me. Do you think that means he might actually like guys and I have a chance?