Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Saying Hello!
Hello GaySpeak Forums!

My name is Adam and this is my first post in these forums. I've heard good things from other members so I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some new people and making some new friends. I'm all about creating meaningful connections. I've been contemplating joining a forum for some time now. Here I finally am!

A little about me. I'm 32 years old. I'm a gay man. I came out to my parents, and everyone else, at 29 years old. I began realizing I was gay when I was 18 so it took me a long time to exit my closet. Now I write a blog about my coming out process since it was such a big deal for me. I figure if my struggles and confusion can help even one other person then why not help someone? If anyone is at all interested in visiting my blog, ask me for the url. (I have to post 50 times before I can post it myself here :-))

I'm also a lover of horror movies, comic books and good conversation. I love to travel and try new things. Please take a second to say hello. I look forward to talk to you soon!

Hi Adam, welcome to GS

I will welcome you to this site the same way I have been welcomed here and what you've heard about this place is true. It is a great place and I too am glad I found it. Welcome!

Thank you, Gideon! Have you been a member of these forums for a long time?

Thank you, 17vs41! I'm thrilled to be here. I appreciate your positive and encouraging comments. How is LA treating you?

Hi Adam! Hello Welcome to GS Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome, Adam. There are many who come here looking for advice and inspiration. I look forward to your posts.

Welcome!!! What comics do you read?

Welcome to GS Adam!
[Image: tumblr_mw7zcbMcTy1sh39amo1_500.gif]