Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Week In....
..Bloomberg Magazine...the cover story is about Coca Cola trying to rebrand itself as sales and profits are falling every year and it isn't getting any better and is expected to get much worse. Coca Cola and other sodas are being moved to less prominent spots in the convenience stores to accommodate the new tastes of the consumer....

So my question...is this true for you? Do you buy things other than soda to drink while you are out?...or for home or work?

I buy three things to drink when I am out...Ice Cold Water, Iced Tea with no sweetener or flavor...and Black Coffee occasionally.

I have a pack of ginger ale and sprite in my cupboard...been there a long time...and when I go to the movies when I have popcorn I do order a soda...but that is the only time......

What do you drink? Have you habits changed at all over the years?

I don't drink soda as much as I used to, I tend to drink water, or juice.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I love milk.

Water is much more consumed than ever.

Juice is good.

Coffee for the mornings and for road trips until the cafeine buzz kicks in.

It used to be a Diet Coke and hour, then a Coke Zero an hour. Have greatly reduced the diet beverages. I find that regular Coke is too sweet and Pepsi is just crap.

I never drink soda. Why on earth would people drink that like water?

For me, it's herbal tea, green tea, white tea, etc. water, decaf, chai.

The only time I typically drink soda if it's part of a mixed drink, and even there I'd prefer to mix with some kind of fruit juice. The one exception is my vice - cream soda, which I pick up once in a blue moon. I drink that by itself, I've never found it to be a terribly good mixer.

Other than that it's water by the bucket load along with the aforementioned fruit juice. Or tea.

I used to drink a lot of Diet Coke. Now I never have one or any other kind of pop. I drink water and tea. I also add Skinny Girl water enhancer to my water. Don't judge- it has stevia as its sweetener and vegetable juice for its color.
[Image: i-call-it-pop_design.png]

tea-whether iced or hot

then water, then juice

then maybein descending order: sprite, coke, pepsi

The pop drinks I drink most now are Fruit Punch, Squirt, Grape, Orange, Strawberry. Oddly enough I drink them all at room temperature and prefer it that way and these are the flavors I like "warm". I also like that they're not as carbonated as other drinks, and no caffeine.

I can't stand the taste of diet drinks.

Since I rarely get it unless I am at work, I drink sodas a lot when I get the chance
Mostly for the 'sweet and brning' taste and sensation

Will: We drink the flavored seltzers that Polar puts out --- lemon, raspberry-lime and my new favorite, pomegranate. Zero calories but enough flavor so that I can fool the little one into thinking they're soda.