Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Room?
Hello everyone!

I am bit confused, does anyone tend to use the chat room? went in there and i believe it was completely empty.

I only really use the forum. We can chat right here if you'd like.

I used to be in the chat quite a lot, but not many people seem to use it as much at the moment. Sad

it has its moments. empty or occupied

Chat room used to be more active. Usually 4-6 people depending on time of day/time of the year, most people ever in there at once was 15. Lately it seems pretty dead most of the time. The best way to break the curse is to go in there and wait, eventually someone might pop in, then others will see that it isn't empty and may pop in too. Be warned, it boots you after 15 minutes of inactivity

I do not usually use chat, but I've noticed in a lot of sites, chat is not as active as it used to be. I know a lot of people have grown weary of it because on a lot of sites chat has become of place of sexuality and being explicit. I'm wondering if that reputation has unfairly carried to other sites where that is not the case, like this one.
There is also the possibility that on sites like these, it is the forum that is main focus of the site and that might appeal to people who can come and go as they have a few minutes, make a few posts, leave for a while and then come back again when they a few minutes without having to pay as close o attention tot he conversation as you would if you were in chat. Notice that most forums usually have quite a bit of time between posts and activity like that just doesn't work for chat.

I randomly use chat

I poked my head in once, but then the tumbleweed knocked me back out.

I like to chat really. I like the sexual element in it with men but I don't see the need to constantly grind on about sex all the time. Seems sort of rediculous to me to call skyping or some other form like that "sex" or to say to someone "you want to do it". When in reality you aren't going to "do" anything except pass words back and forth.

I would love to see more in chats that keeps a lot away from this site , its nice to chat with a lot and not just one on one sometimes.