Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont shave pubes with a Roomies razor ...EVER.
My Roomie and I are always doin pranks on each other. So one night when I showered I was "shaving up" down there and got an idea. I grabbed up his razor by the sink and did one stroke with it to get a few of my red hairs stuck in it and put it back where I got it. I thought that would piss him off and he'd wake me up with a airhorn or EVEN WORSE I sleep on a Murphy bed that folds up into a closet. I figgerd he might flip me up in it like hed done a bunch of time before.

i woke up the next morning with no vengeance from him. Went tot he bathroom and saw the razor was cleaned out and had been used so figgerd hed not seen it when he shaved. In the kitchen he was watching TV, doodling on the computer. Id just bought a Heurig coffee brewer from the house and we put it right beside the table so we dont have to get up for more. He was in a regular good mood so I thought my prank was a dud.

Next night I did the razor prank again. The next morning, same thing. That happened 3 days.

Then the fourth day after I did it I noticed the morning coffee tasted funny and sat down next to him. I drank the coffee anyway and made a 2nd cup. He sent some emails then passed me the MacBook after he opened a folder with video files and told me to look at them.

I opened the 1st one. It was him sitting at the table looking into the camera tell me he found my pubic hairs in his razor. And said i should have known better than do that. Then he stood up and pissed in my brand new Heurig Brewer and sat back down and said "i cant wait for you to wake up and have a cup of coffee flavored piss."

Three more videos to go.
but I didnt want to see them or drink anymore coffee.
[Image: 41U8C0xCKLL.jpg]

He took it back and got another one that afternoon. I will never again touch his razor.

Lesson learned.

I hear the Keurig makes lousy coffee anyway. Without the video you would never have known.
I bid NO Trump!

Ugh... That's horrible! Both pranks are awful! Evil people!! >_<

Oy shit. Seriously. Bleach and vinegar. Then bleach. And then vinegar again.

And then I'd have to go buy a new coffee maker.

LJay Wrote:I hear the Keurig makes lousy coffee anyway. Without the video you would never have known.

Keurig makes lousy coffee anyway.

Keurig makes lousy coffee anyway.

Heathen! Where is my garlic and crucifix!?

He's an amateur.

Would have expected him to save up all the pubes and then bake some bread out of them.
When he serves you the bread and you ask what kind it is, his response would probably become clear after eating a couple pieces and you realize it tastes nothing like "ginger bread."

I must be getting old. I don't see the humor in this.

Ah, 50Plus, you must embrace the sprightliness of clever youth.

And remember that urine is sterile.

Though how memechose should know that it might taste bad is beyond me.
I bid NO Trump!

Yes LJay, there is some truth to what you say.

I still can not get past the immature and juvenille judgements that I like to cast. I have been oblivious to so much in society that when it is front of me I am apalled at what I see. And yes, I tsk tsk tsk under my breath. *sigh*

omfg Evilgrin2

i love pranks